It's a bright new day for a new Wordle, and as always, May 9's word has gotten everybody stumped.
If you managed to get it right, good for you. If not, our handy guide is here to make sure that you can maintain your streak. But, before you try and take the "easy" route, why not make a couple of guesses first? After all, it's not like you only have one guess.
Of course, if you really need the help, we've got 3 clues for you below:
Hints for Wordle #324 (May 9)
Wordle #324 isn't difficult to work out as it's a term that most of us encounter every day. You probably hear it every time you open your television set and watch the news, like the weather channel.
Here's a handful of hints to help further you along:
- First hint: It's a noun and a verb
- Second hint: It starts with one of the four most common Wordle consonants: S, T, R, or N
- Third hint: There are two vowels
- Fourth hint: It can be used to describe someone who stands out or someone with a bright glowing appearance
- Fifth hint: Each letter of the word is unique
Hopefully, these five hints were enough to help you guess today's Wordle answer correctly. Make sure that you share your achievement and ongoing streak with your friends by clicking the "Share" button.
What is the Wordle answer for May 9, Monday?
Wordle #324 might be easier, but it's not a walk in the park. Before you scroll down below, we're giving you one final shot at coming to the answer yourself.
If you've given up, then, by all means, check out the answer below.
The Wordle of the Day for May 9, 2022, #324, is: SHINE.