Getting in touch with nature, especially inside a virtual game that sometimes doesn’t obey the laws of physics and nature that we have grown up with, can prove to be quite challenging. Unsurprisingly so, one of these challenges includes making a Tree in Little Alchemy 2.
What ingredients do you need to make a Tree in Little Alchemy 2?
Trees in Little Alchemy 2 are not easy to make. In fact, one could argue that they aren’t “made” at all and that trees in this particular game have to be grown. And as we all know, trees are basically just overgrown plants.
So, before we can grow a Tree in Little Alchemy 2, we must first learn how to create two entirely separate elements, Plant and Big.
So, in simple terms, the recipe for Tree goes something like this:
Plant + Big = Tree
How to make a Tree in Little Alchemy 2?
We will break this down into three simple steps, that will focus on first making the individual ingredients required to make a Tree in the game.
How to make a Plant in Little Alchemy 2
Before we can get around to making a Tree, we first have to discover how to make a plant in Little Alchemy 2. This process can be broken down into a few steps and you can do it by following the guide below.
- Your first step to making a Plant is to make a Sea. In Little Alchemy 2, you can make a Sea by first combining Water with Water to make a Puddle, then combining a Puddle with a Puddle to make a Pond, and then combining two Ponds to make a Lake. After making a Lake, you can combine it with another Lake to make a Sea.
- The second step to making a Plant is to create the Primordial Soup. This is done by combining Earth with the Sea you just made.
- The third and final step to making a Plant in Little Alchemy 2 is combining the Primordial Soup with Energy to create Life, then combining Life with Earth to make Soil, and finally combining Soil with Life to make a Plant.
Now that you’ve learned how to make a Plant, you have acquired the first ingredient to getting a Tree in Little Alchemy 2. The next step is to make the “Big” element.
How to make Big in Little Alchemy 2
Big is one of the trickier elements to make in Little Alchemy 2, and unfortunately, it is the only way to get a Plant to grow into a Tree. So without wasting much time, let’s get into it.
- For the first step, you will have to make a Planet by combining Earth over and over again to first form Land, then a Continent, and then a Planet. You can then fuse a Planet with a Planet to make a Solar System.
- For the second step to making Big in Little Alchemy 2, you will need the Element called Philosophy. This is done by generating an Idea and combining it with a Human. The easiest way to make an Idea is by combining a Lightbulb with a Human, which is further done by combining Glass with Electricity.
- Once these two steps are done, you can now combine the Philosophy element with the Solar System you created earlier to unlock the Big element.
Now that you have acquired and unlocked the Big element, you are less than a step away from making a Tree in Little Alchemy 2.
Making a Tree in Little Alchemy 2
Now that you have acquired both the materials needed to make your first Tree in Little Alchemy 2, all you have to do is combine Big with Plant to have it turn into a tree.
In an alternate route, and if you’re significantly further ahead in the game but can’t remember how to make a Tree, you can also combine the Plant with either Time or with Wood to turn it into a tree.
What can you make a Tree in Little Alchemy 2?
Little Alchemy 2 is all about making things from other things and combining materials in unique and different ways to discover new elements and ingredients. On that note, here is a list of all the elements that you can make using a Tree.
- Tree + Carbon Dioxide = Oxygen
- Tree + Lake = Swamp
- Tree + Beach = Palm
- Tree + Plant = Forest
- Tree + Wind = Leaf
- Tree + Flower = Fruit
- Tree + Blade = Sap
- Tree + Egg = Nest
- Tree + Axe = Wood
- Tree + Tool = Wood
- Tree + House = Treehouse