Cyberpunk 2077 was supposed to be the best game in the history of gaming, but it turned out to be a huge disappointment. Less than 3 months after the release, it has been forgotten but never forgiven. While there were a lot of elements that drove Cyberpunk to the mess it is, we're not here for that.
Today, we're simply here to warm our hands in the dumpster fire known as Cyberpunk 2077 with the top 15 memes from or about the game.
1. What you order on wish vs what comes in the mail
2. Wow, my PC also works as an oven now!
3. Just give it two years and enormous patches and the resume will be ready
4. 'F' for those brave designers
5. We had high expectations for the Genitalia Customization . . .and the overall game too, ofc
6. Damn, those street kids had it rough
7. Takemura's tends to get alone (and glitchy)
8. Time to churn out the good ol' OG glitchy game
9. The word around the town is that there were some 'disagreements' between the devs, management and the investors.
10. Why don't they mention if the NPC is a girl or a boy?!? The cutscene that follows the wrong choice has scarred my memories.
11. When someone gets horny in the cyberage, they get cyberbonked
12. At least something from the pre-release ads was true
13. The revolution has begun!
14. The first rule of debugging: You fix a bug and a hundred more shall spawn in its place
15. Ah, the happy days of anticipation
CD Projekt has officially acquired Canadian development studio, Digital Scapes, with whom they previously worked closely during the development of Cyberpunk 2077, starting in...
CD Projekt Red learned just how quickly video game fans can turn on you, when you fail to deliver on your initial promises. As...
Today, CD Projekt Red released the once-delayed Patch 1.2 for their controversial yet still-successful RPG, Cyberpunk 2077. The update, which is an absolute monster...