If you’ve ever wondered whether it’s possible to play Call Of Duty Mobile on your PC, the answer is yes, and below we lay out all of the steps required to do it.
How To Install Call Of Duty Mobile On PC
In short, to install Cod Mobile on PC, you first need to install a program that will allow you to emulate a mobile phone on your PC. Luckily there are a number of free programs like Game Loop and Bluestacks that will let you do just that.
Follow the steps below to install Game Loop and get Cod Mobile running on your PC.
- Go to the GameLoop website at https://gameloop.fun and download it the program.
- Open GameLoop up and navigate to the app’s home page. Find Cod Mobile under “Recommended Games”.
- Click the icon that says Cod Mobile and hit download, then wait.
- When the download fishes, launch the game and check for any updates. If there are none, you are good to proceed to the next step.
- Either create a new account when you reach the game’s homepage, log in to an existing account, or play as a guest.
You can also install the game using Bluestacks, by following steps similar to the ones above. However, you will need to login to your Google account to use it. Because of that, I recommend just using GameLoop as it is honestly the easiest out of the two.
After you finish all five steps above you’ll be ready to play Cod mobile on PC. Note that you don’t need to worry about configuring controls for your keyboard and mouse because, with Game Loop, the controls are already set up for both.
See the list below for all of the controls for Cod Mobile on PC.
All Controls For Cod Mobile On PC
- WASD - Movement
- Left Mouse Button - Fire/Deploy/Shield/Pitch Up
- Right Mouse Button - Aim/Central/Cancel Bow/Pitch Down
- Space Bar - Jump Surface
- C - Crouch/Dive/Hold to Prone/ Slide (while Running)
- Alt - Free
- Shift - Sprint
- F11 - Fullscreen
- Tab - Cancel Bow Draw/Shield
- 3 - Throw Stun Grenade
- 4 - Cluster Grenade/Frag Grenade
- 6 - Flashbang
- 7 - Use Hemostatic
- 8 - First Aid
- 9 - Adrenaline
- Mouse Lock Switch - turn this on before you start moving around
- F - Open doors/Drive/Pick up Items/Open Parachute
Arena has become Magic: The Gathering’s most successful digital translation of the card game. It has constantly challenged Hearthstone’s previous supremacy in the digital...