Pondering the mysteries of the Universe isn’t something that you just have to do in real life, Thinking about the world, its mysteries, and the elements surrounding it are all parts of a philosophical approach. But to adopt this lifestyle in the virtual world, you need to learn how to make Philosophy in Little Alchemy 2.
When you think of Philosophy in the real world, it is nothing more than an idea or a thought process in your head, so how do you actually go about making it inside a game?
What ingredients do you need to make philosophy in Little Alchemy 2?
Philosophy is, simply put, one of the hardest elements to make in Little Alchemy 2. And this is entirely due to how many items you actually have to make before you can get the two ingredients required to make Philosophy.
For that reason, we’ll break it down into three unique routes, and you can choose whichever one you like depending on how far into the game you are.
Making Philosophy from Idea and Human
The first way to make Philosophy in Little Alchemy 2 is to use Idea and Human, and combine them. Here is a step-by-step guide that will take you all the way to Philosophy.
Making a Human
- Firstly, you will need to create a Human. To do this, you will need to make Pressure by combining Air with Air, and then combining that with Earth to make Stone. Once you’ve made Stone, combine that with Mud (Water + Earth) to make Clay.
- Then, when you’ve made Clay, you need to go through the process of making Primordial Soup (by combining Water over and over again until you have a Sea, and then combining that Sea with the Earth). After making the Primordial Soup, you have to add Energy to it to make Life.
- Finally, you have to combine that Life with Clay to create a Human.
Making an Idea
The next step in this route to making Philosophy in Little Alchemy 2 is making an Idea. The way to do this is to make a Light Bulb and then combine that with a Human.
- You can make a Light Bulb by combining Electricity and Glass. The first of these is done by combining Energy with the Sun to make a Solar Panel, and then combining Sun with that Solar Panel to make Electricity.
- To make Glass, you have to create Sand by using Pressure to Erode a Stone and then adding Fire to smelt that Sand to make a Glass.
- When both of those are done, we can combine the two to make a Light Bulb.
The final step in this route, to creating Philosophy in Little Alchemy 2, is to combine the Human you made initially with the Light Bulb to make an Idea. After this, combine the Idea with Human again to make Philosophy.
Making Philosophy from Story and Human
Other than the route we discussed above, there are two other methods to making Philosophy in Little Alchemy 2. The second method also involves a Human, but instead of using an Idea, we will use a Story.
The first step is, again, to make a Human. We have already discussed this above, but the simplified explanation goes something like this:
- Stone + Mud = Clay
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- Life + Human = Clay
The second step is where this route starts to differentiate from the first method. Here, instead of using an Idea, we will use a Story.
Making a a Story
- To create a Story, we first need a Hero, and to create that Hero, we need to create Lightning so it can be used as his power. For this, we will start by combining Earth with Earth to create Land, and combining Land with Land to create a Continent. Then, by combining two Continents, we will make a Planet.
- From here, we will use the Planet in combination with Air to make an Atmosphere, and then use the Atmosphere to create Clouds.
- After making a Cloud, we will use the Energy from the first step, combine it with a Cloud, and make Lightning.
- Now that we have created Lightning, we will combine it with a Human to make a Hero. Then we will combine that Hero with another Human to make a Story.
Finally, we will make Philosophy in Little Alchemy 2 by combining that Story with a Human.
Making Philosophy from Chicken and Egg
The third and final way to make Philosophy is perhaps the most realistic one. After all, whenever we think of Philosophy, most people also think of the Chicken and the Egg. It’s nice to see that it holds true in Little Alchemy 2 too.
- The first step in this route is to create the Chicken. The easiest way to do this is to identify that a Chicken will come from combining a Bird and a Barn. From here, you can start by combining Life with Land to make an Animal, and then combining that Animal with Air to make a Bird.
- On the other hand, making a Barn is a bit more complex. You need to combine Stone and Fire to make Metal, and then combine that Metal with Earth to make a Plow.
- After this, you will combine the Plow with Land to make a Field, and that Field with a House to make a Barn.
- Finally, you can combine a Barn with a Bird to have a Chicken pop up on the screen.
- Now that you’ve made a Chicken, it’s time to also make an Egg in Little Alchemy 2. For this, we start with Primordial Soup and use it to create Life. Once we have created Life, we can mix it with Fire to make a Pheonix.
- As we all know, Phoenixes are trapped in cycles of Life and Death, so when you make a Pheonix and combine it with another Pheonix, you will end up with an Egg.
- Finally, after acquiring both the Egg and the Chicken in Little Alchemy 2, all you have to do is combine the two to make Philosophy.
What can you make with Philosophy?
Philosophy can be used in the game to make quite a few unique items. Some of these include:
- Philosophy + House = Container
- Philosophy + Grave = Death
- Philosophy + Science = Idea
- Philosophy + Wind = Motion
- Philosophy + Lava = Heat
- Philosophy + Universe = Big
- Philosophy + Ant = Small
- Philosophy + Gold = Alchemist