Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is probably one of the more surprising games to be announced in recent memory. This Smash Bros-style fighting game will feature characters from popular Nickelodeon shows. However, outside of an early reveal a couple of months ago, audiences have zero idea about what to expect from the game ahead of its fall 2021 release window.
With that said, it appears that the wait for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is about to come to an end, if these multiple recent leaks are anything to go off.
Which characters will appear in the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl?
Ludosity & Fair Play Labs are currently planning to release Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl later this year. After its announcement last July, certain details about the game have since been leaked.
For example, Kotaku reported that the upcoming brawler is going to have a smorgasbord of classic Nickelodeon characters as part of its roster. This includes Avatar's main characters, Aang and Korra, as well as SpongeBob, Ren, Stimpy, Danny Phantom, and several characters from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show.
So far, here is a list of all the confirmed characters for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl along with the shows that they star in:
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Air Bender)
- CatDog (CatDog)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Helga Pataki (Hey Arnold!)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Korra (The Legend of Korra)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Ren (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Stimpy (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Powdered Toast Man (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Michaelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
When is the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl release date?
If you head on over to the Nintendo eShop right now, you'll find the Switch version listed with an October 5, 2021 release date. It also reveals that the game clocks in at 2.9GB.
Of course, Ludisty & Fair Play Labs' game doesn't have a confirmed launch date yet, so we suggest that you take this information with a grain of salt. But, if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is indeed going to release in October, then it's going to have to compete with several other big hitters set to release in the same month.
Some of the biggest games to release in 2021 are set to arrive in October, including but not limited to Metroid Dread and Far Cry 6. Nintendo is also expected to start selling the Nintendo Switch OLED by then.