Sony has confirmed the new games that are en route to PlayStation Extra and Premium tier subscribers of the revamped PS Plus.
In total, 23 new games are headed to the more expensive PS Plus tiers. One of the biggest games is Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - The Definitive Edition. The controversial remaster is part of the trilogy that had its fair share of bugs at launch last year but things have gotten better since. Other noteworthy games that are coming to Extra and Premium members are The Medium, Dragon Quest Builders, and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
Here's a complete list of all the PS Plus Extra and Premium games for October 2022:
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - The Definitive Edition (PS4, PS5)
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4)
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (PS4)
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)
- Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorer's Edition (PS4)
- Inside (PS4)
- The Medium (PS5)
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed III Remastered (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4)
- Hohokum (PS4)
Here's the rest of the lineup that's exclusive to PS Plus Premium Classics for October 2022:
- Yakuza 3 Remastered (PS4)
- Yakuza 4 Remastered (PS4)
- Yakuza 5 Remastered (PS4)
- Limbo (PS4)
- Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)
- Everyday Shooter (PS3)
Sony launched the new PS Plus in June and it's been mostly a success. The service has since welcomed partnerships with SEGA for the Yakuza games and Ubisoft for a generous serving of its massive catalog of open-world RPGs, among others.
In addition to the aforementioned titles, PS Plus subscribers can claim the Essential tier free games. This month's lineup is Hot Wheels Unleashed, Injustice 2, and Superhot.
Speaking of the PS Plus, we just found out how much Sony and Microsoft spent to get ARK: Survival Evolved.