The recently released 11.4 patch brings massive changes to Jungle Camp and various champions in League of Legends, alongside item buffs and adjustments that will kick up the current meta in the popular MOBA.
Below are some of the item changes in League of Legends patch 11.4.
Guinsoo's Rageblade is a Crit item for some Attack Damage Champions, but wasn't particularly popular due to the weak benefits it bestowed. To make the item more viable, Riot increased the attack speed given by Guinsoo's Rageblade from 40% to 45%, and buffed the Crit bonus.
The Moonstone Renewer is generally considered a support item, but we've seen it being used by other roles like Jungle and Mid due to its powerful healing that can easily win early team fights and let your laners snowball into the late game. The Moonstone Renewer's healing on allies has been nerfed to 50-100 from 70-100.
Morellonomicon/Mortal Reminder/Chempunk Chainsword
Items inflicting Grievous Wounds like the Morellonomicon aren't popular nowadays because of a new powerful anti-healing item called Chemtech Putrifier. With that in mind, Riot increased the other stats you can get from buying the following items, in order to make them more attractive purchases:
- Morellonomicon: 80 Ability Power from 70
- Mortal Reminder: 25 Attack Damage from 20
- Chempunk Chainsword: 250 Health from 150
The Cosmic Drive is a mage item that provides Ability Power. This item is adjusted and it no longer gives you additional movement speed when you deal ability power damage. However, when you have 160 ability power, you automatically gain 20 ability haste and 10 to 30 movement speed. The ability haste has been reduced to 20 instead of 30.
Everfrost and Eternal Winter
The Everfrost is another mage item that not a lot of players buy in the game. Riot changed the build path of this item to Lost Chapter, Blasting Wand, Kindlegem, and 450 Gold. Previously, the Build path of Everfrost before did not contain Kindlegem and required a much higher 1250 gold.
The health you receive from the item has also been increased from 200 to 250 and Glaciate Damage from 100 to 125 Ability Power Damage. Additionally, the Glacial Cast Time of Everfrost is now 0.15 seconds. Everfrost can be upgraded to Eternal Winter by Ornn, sporting 350 Health and 125(+35%) Glaciate Damage.
Jungle Camp Changes
Jungler has been one of the most dominant roles in both ranked and professional play in League of Legends. With the patch 11.4 update, there have been massive changes in the Experience and Gold potential of each jungle camp.
- Experience: 125/128.125/134.375/143.75/156.25/168.75 from 135/138.375/145.125/155.25/168.75/182.25
- Gold: 85 from 105
- Experience: 27/27.675/29.025/31.05/33.75/36.45 from 37/37.925/39.775/42.55/46.25/49.95
- Gold: 32 from 42
- Experience:16/16.4/17.2/18.4/20/21.6 from 18/18.45/19.35/20.7/22.5/24.3
- Gold: 10 from 12
- Experience:35/35.875/37.625/40.25/43.75/47.25 from 45/46.125/48.375/51.75/56.25/60.75
- Gold: 35 from 45
Below are all of the nerfs, buffs, and adjustments for champions in this patch.
- W Cooldown: 17 to 11 from 15 to 9 seconds
- Q non-champion base healing: Decreased to 3-7 from 3-9
- Enhanced healing from non-champions: 9-21 from 9-27
- W, Purge On-hit Damage Ratio: 75% from 50%
- Base Damage: 72 from 69
- Base Health: 580 from 601
- Health Growth: 85 from 90
- Base Health: 615 from 613
- E, Tantrum Base Damage: 75-175 from 75-155
Lee Sin Buff
- Q, Sonic Wave Cooldown: 10-6 seconds from 11-7 seconds
- R On-hit Damage Ratio: 25-35% from 25%
- Damage each knife: =16% bonus Attack Damage plus 12.8% whenever you have 100% total attack speed.
- W, Rake Cooldown: 9-7 seconds from 9 seconds
- Bonus Damage Ratio: 55% AD from 40% AD
- Q Skill Mana Cost: 30-50 from 40-60
- R Skill Cooldown: 120-60 seconds from 120-80 seconds
- Q Base Damage each missile: 40-100 from 45-110
- Maximum Single-target Damage: 90-225 from 101.25-247.5
- Passive Damage Ratio: 3.5-10.5% Attack Damage from constant 7.5% AD
- Q Damage Ratio: 80-110% AD from constant 100% AD
- W Duration: 0.75 seconds from 1 second
- E Targeting: removed from allies, added to towers
- E Dash Speed: reduced to 1600 from 2050
- R Cooldown: 8 seconds from 3 seconds
- Damage Growth: Increased to 3.8 from 3.3
- AS Growth: Increased to 4% from 3.5%
- Base Health: Increased to 610 from 550
- W, Empowered Q Additional Damage Percentage: 0-80% from 0-50%
- Maximum Damage to Missing Health: 10.8-25.2% from 9-21%
- R Cooldown: Decreased from 120-80 seconds from 140-100 seconds
- Q Movement Speed: Increased to 20-30% from 15-25%
- W Base Healing: Increased to 100-240 from 90-230
Jungle Meta Changes
The changes in jungle camp experience and gold play a significant role in the Jungler's Items and level. In the early game, Junglers would not be able to buy a lot of items in their first back, and would fall behind in level compared to their laners as well. The current top-tier Junglers in this patch include Udyr and Elise. However, even if Skarner has been nerfed, we may still see him in the current meta as the changes only hurt him in the early game.
Current Meta Changes
With the changes in characters like Jinx and Caitlyn, we might see a comeback for late-game carries once again. There have been a lot of buffs when it comes to Anti-healing items like Morellonomicon, but Chemtech Putrifier remains the best Anti-healing item in the game. More and more players are starting to pick up Everfrost because of its increased sustainability in-game.
There are a lot of changes in patch 11.4 for League of Legends. Samira got targeted and nerfed on all of her skills. Another massive change is the amount of gold and experience each Jungle Camp gives. The jungle role has been a dominant role and with the recent jungle camp changes, it will be harder for them to catch up to their solo laners in the early game.