After Wordle broke the floodgates wide open with these daily "dle" games, it's no surprise that people are flocking to every similar game that they can find.
While Wordle remains the most popular game in its budding genre, Heardle isn't too far behind. Not unlike Wordle, Heardle is all about getting songs right. This game challenges people to guess the song of the day in six maximum attempts. If you fail, you break your streak and you try your luck again tomorrow.
The good news is that Heardle does give you hints. The bad news is that the help isn't much.
Each game starts with a one-second intro of the song and you unlock more of it each time you make a wrong guess or you skip one. Yesterday's Heardle wasn't the easiest since the intro didn't reveal much, but Heardle #85 for May 21 has a rather distinct tune that should make things a bit easier for you.
Speaking of making things easy, we've rounded up some tips to help you figure out Saturday's Heardle.
Here are clues to help you figure out the Heardle of the day for May 20:
- Many consider this song one of the greatest hip-hop tunes of all time.
- The song is a chronicle of the singer's life, starting with his childhood years in poverty until he made it big and became a hip-hop icon.
- It was certified six times platinum with at least 6 million units sold in the United States.
- The single is part of the rapper's debut album.
- It was released all the way in 1994.
If you're still trying to guess the song for Heardle #85, we've got good news for you - we've got the answer right.
All you have to do to get the answer to today's Heardle is to scroll below the image:
The answer to Heardle #85 is Juicy by The Notorious B.I.G.