Heardle is an up-and-coming musical alternative to Wordle that's just as entertaining and enjoyable.
Similar to Wordle, Heardle has you guessing something. In this case, you'll listen to a part of a song and try to guess what the name of the song as well as who the artist is. The more mistakes you make, the more of the song that you'll get to listen to, until you've used up all six of your chances.
So, if you're looking for another game to boast to your friends about, this is it.
Before anything else, we recommend that you check your clock first. Each Heardle comes after midnight, so if it's still before midnight in your area, you might want to circle back to yesterday's Heardle first.
Now, if you've made sure that you're at the right place, then feel free to scroll down below.
Follow these hints for Heardle #99 to arrive at the right answer:
- Was the lead single of the singer's fifth album back in 1995
- Became the first female artist's song to top the Billboard Hot 100, where it stayed for eight straight weeks
- The music video was the singer's directorial debut as well
- Was the singer's ninth number one on the chart
- Widely credited for popularizing rap, R&B, and hip hop, as featuring acts
As a song from one of the biggest and most popular female singers in the world, Heardle #99 will resonate with a lot of people. Not to mention, as an iconic tune, it shouldn't take more than six tries for you to get a good guess in and get the answer. So, if you got Heardle #99 right, then be sure that you pass on the word and share it with your friends. Otherwise, scroll down below.
The solution to Heardle #99 is just below the image:
The answer to Heardle #99 is Fantasy by Mariah Carey.