It's the first of June and the good folks over at Heardle have come up with a fresh new track for us to listen to and name, as they always do.
If you can't get Heardle #96's answer and prefer to get to the point, all you need to do is to skip to the end of this article for the solution. But, if you prefer to work things out yourself, just keep on reading.
Before anything else, some background: Heardle comes from Wordle and immediately went viral. Hundreds of thousands of people now play Heardle as it's one of the most popular alternate takes on Wordle. And, just like Wordle, Heardle will have you wrapping your head around something that will either take you hours to answer or a few minutes, depending on the day's track and if you are familiar with it.
Of course, it would also help a lot if you have some tips and tricks to guide you along the process of guessing Heardle #96.
You'll find several clues to Heardle #96 below:
- Heardle #96 is still the performer's highest-charting single on the Billboard Hot 100
- Written in the key of B major, and includes a moderate tempo of eighty-five beats per minute
- The music video is widely considered one of the best music videos and is frequently parodied
- Won the Juno Award for Single of the Year and received two Grammy Award nominations in 1997
- Heardle #96 was considered inappropriate following the September 11 attacks
As a 1996 track, Heardle #96 isn't recent and it definitely isn't as popular as it once was. But, if we were able to help you get the answer right, then we'd like to ask you to pay it forward. There are definitely others who might need just as much help as you did. Who knows? You might be the key to them extending their hard-earned Heardle streak.
By the way, we've got the answer to today's Heardle right here.
All you've got to do is to scroll below this image:
The answer to Heardle #96 is Ironic by Alanis Morissette.