Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Magic has been banned from the great Underground Empire of Zork. By edict of the Grand Inquisitor Mir Yannick, the Empire has been sealed off and the practice of mystic arts declared punishable by "Totemization" (a very bad thing). The only way to restore magic to the kingdom is to find three hidden artifacts: The Coconut of Quendor, The Cube of Foundation, and The Skull of Yoruk.
Join forces with Dungeon Master Dalboz who calls you "AFGNCAAP"( politically-correct initialism for "Ageless, Faceless, Gender-Neutral, Culturally-Ambiguous Adventure Person") and together you travel throughout the Underground Empire's many locations, such as Hades, Flood Control Dam #3 and The Dungeon Master's Lair in an attempt to find the three missing artifacts and bring about the fall of the Inquisition.
Visuals and other features
Zork: Grand Inquisitor is the last installment of the famous Zork adventure series. It uses the same formula as its predecessor: first-person perspective, 360 degree camera rotation, pre-rendered backgrounds, and live actors. Humor and comical pop-culture references accompany you throughout the entire game and guarantee that you will never get bored. So if you are looking for a not so serious oldschool adventure then this gem is for you.
- Stunning graphics and enchanting music absorb you into over 30 unique 360⁰ environments
- Live action video and voice acting by stars such as Dirk Benedict, Michael McKean and David Landerr
- Visit the famous landmarks that made Zork legendary. Enlist the aid of three fantastic characters on your magic quest through Zork
Oct 30, 1997
- CPU: 1.0 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- GPU: DirectX 7 compatible AMD / NVIDIA graphics card
- HDD: 1200 MB
- The game is the twelfth in the Zork series.
- The game takes place within the world of Zork, within the kingdom of Quendor and the Great Underground Empire, and is set 120 years after the events of Zork Nemesis, but before the events of Return to Zork.
- Players take on the role of a salesperson for the Frobozz Electric Company.
- Zork: Grand Inquisitor is conducted from a first-person perspective within each of the game’s pre-rendered locations (dubbed “Z-Vision”), which allows full exploration of the majority of locations with a 360 degree view.
- The Inquisition liberates Port Foozle from magic and closes the Underground.
- The anonymous protagonist of Zork: Grand Inquisitor was given the name AFGNCAAP (Ageless, Faceless, Gender-Neutral, Culturally-Ambiguous Adventure Person)
Destination: The ancient Egyptian city of Karnak. Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sea...
Sam & Max Hit the Road
Grab your nightstick, squeal like a siren, and Hit the Road with Sam & Max, Freelance Police, as...
King's Quest 3: To Heir Is Human
King's Quest 3: To Heir Is Human is an adventure game developed by Sierra On-Line. King's Quest 3: T...
The Last Oricru
The Last Oricru is an action RPG, that puts you in the middle of ongoing conflict under the protecti...
A New Wizardry for a New GenerationThe universe is in the throes of violent upheaval and change. Vas...
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ – one of the most critically acclaimed games ever made...
Metroid Prime is a first-person action-adventure video game developed by Retro Studios and Nintendo ...
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
In Uncharted 2, as in the other Uncharted games, the hero is the adventurer and hidden treasure seek...
The Last Of Us
The population of the Earth almost disappeared as a result of a pandemic caused by a mutated fungus....
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Return to an age of magic and heroes! When an evil magician named Agahnim begins kidnapping ...