XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Any alien invasion meets resistance in some form, so in this reboot of the series, players will take the mantle of the XCOM commander, and control the elite scientists and soldiers, in order to stop the threat. After successfully neutralizing scout ships, securing the crash site and retrieving civilians, XCOM personnel, and alien corpses, it’s clear that all of them are genetically and cybernetically altered, which starts the beginning of the arms race with the invaders.
During the missions X-COM: Enemy Unknown is a turn-based tactical game, while in the downtime players will direct the organization, form units, oversee the research, expand the base of operations and manage resources. Complex combat consists of units taking turns to perform their actions with a top-down view of the battlefield. XCOM soldiers and aliens can take cover during battles, and miss their shots and attacks if anything affects their accuracy. Over the course of the game, players will be able to gain access to new technology while encountering new varied enemy types.
Oct 09, 2012
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater
- HDD: 20 GB
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 2.7 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9000 series / ATI Radeon HD 3000 series or greater
- HDD: 20 GB
- The game’s campaign begins in the spring of 2015, as a global alien invasion begins.
- The player commands troops in the field in a series of turn-based tactical missions.
- The turn-based ground combat uses a top-down 3D perspective.
- The game can be played on higher difficulty levels: Classic and Impossible.
- The game features a multiplayer mode for one-on-one tactical battles.
- The PC version features a mouse-driven UI.
- The player assumes the role of the commander of XCOM.
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
The latest in the ''Empires'' series, combining thrilling battlefield action with ''annexation-style...
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
As with the rest of Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the player controls a real historical civiliz...
Heavy Metal is a way of life and a world in itself, but Eddie Riggs found the real one, after the ac...
Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos
It has been nearly fifteen years since the war between the orcs and humans ended. An uneasy peace se...
Rise of Nations
Rise of Nations is a real-time strategy game developed by Big Huge Games and published by Microsoft ...
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
The Black Hole Army comes storming back in this worthy successor to an award-winning strateg...
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is a RPG-strategy game developed by Koei Tecmo and Intelligent Systems. It...
Age of Mythology
A spin-off from the Age of Empires series, Age of Mythology shares most gameplay elements from AoE e...