Valkyria Chronicles 4
A Continent Engulfed in the Bitter Flames of War! Valkyria Chronicles 4 takes place in the same timeframe as the original Valkyria Chronicles, but focuses on Squad E of the Federation. Commander Claude Wallace and his childhood friends set out to fight for freedom in this desperate war, but bone-chilling blizzards, waves of imperial soldiers, and the godlike powers of the Valkyria stand between them and victory. The return of the BLiTZ Battle System and the CANVAS Graphic Engine! The Next Generation of the BLiTZ Battle System - The part overhead turn-based strategy, part RPG, and part real-time 3rd person shooter the “BLiTZ” battle system storms onto the battlefield. Fight the imperial threat with more units on bigger maps than ever before. An explosive new unit called the Grenadier and numerous options for both offensive and defensive battle support make their debut in Valkyria Chronicles 4. A Lush Watercolor World - The series’ signature hand-drawn visual style is back! Inspired by watercolor compositions, the CANVAS Graphics Engine blends visual elements of reality and imagination to create an expressive world filled with colorful emotions. Watch the journey of Squad E unfold like an interactive painting.
Mar 21, 2018
- CPU: Intel Core i3 6100 or equivalent AMD
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 650Ti 2GB
- HDD: 36 GB
- It is the fourth main game in the Valkyria Chronicles series.
- It introduces a new soldier class known as the Grenadier, who can fire mortar rounds at enemies.
- It is the year 1935 EC. The continent of Europa is engulfed in the flames of the Second Europan War between the Atlantic Federation and the Autocratic Eastern Imperial Alliance.
- In Valkyria Chronicles 4 there are 4 basic play modes; Book, Command, Action, and Targeting mode.
- The other 3 game modes are battle specific.
- Claude Wallace is the main protagonist of Valkyria Chronicles 4.
Chrono Trigger is a role-playing video game developed and published by Square for the Super Nintendo...
Populous: The Beginning
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) sys...
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen
It's up to you to defeat the Empire! It's been nearly a quarter of a century since the Zetegenian E...
Command & Conquer
Command & Conquer (abbreviated as C&C or CnC) is a real-time strategy (RTS) video game franc...
Final Fantasy Tactics (1997)
Final Fantasy Tactics (ファイナルファンタジータクティクス, Fainaru Fantajī Takutik...
Final Fantasy VII (1997)
Final Fantasy VII is a Japanese role-playing game, a seventh installment in the series, excluding sp...
Icewind Dale II
Icewind Dale II is a RPG game developed by Black Isle Studios. It came out on 01-09-2002. Interplay ...
Age of Empires
Age of Empires is the first in a series of real-time strategy video games developed by Ensemble Stud...
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is a remake of the famous turn-based strategy game S...