Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
Six is back--and tougher than ever. Due to the team's fantastic success with defusing major terrorist incidents, the international community has come to depend on RAINBOW as the main force secretly protecting citizens worldwide. Thus, the story continues in Rogue Spear, with the team's initial missions being business as usual: a hostage situation at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and an airplane hijacking. However, the team soon discovers that these crisis situations are actually related to the nefarious plots of not one, but two antagonists: the Russian Mafia and a Middle Eastern terrorist organization--groups who have, until now, been able to escape the jaws of international justice. Through a series of increasingly difficult missions, RAINBOW uncovers the terrorists' deadly master plan, just in the nick of time--to save the world again.
Players have new weapons at their disposal as well as sniper specialists to properly take out deadly foes from afar, and with more than four hundred new motion capture moves, terrorists and hostages react even more realistically to you and your team. The frozen breaths of team members can be seen puffing from their mouths in snowy conditions while footprints are left behind. Guide your team with a joystick, add more terrorists with the mission editor, and send your friends a copy of your greatest attack with the cinematic replay feature. All of this and more will make Rogue Spear the greatest action/strategy game you've ever played. Just remember, if you fail, the game isn't over--the world is.
Aug 31, 1999
- CPU: Intel Pentium 233 MHz (Hardware Rendering) / Intel Pentium MMX 266 MHz (Software Rendering)
- RAM: 32 MB
- GPU: 4 MB of VRAM DirectX 6.1 compatible
- HDD: 200 MB
- The game’s plot follows the international counterterrorist organization Rainbow as they investigate the potential acquisition of nuclear weapons by terrorists.
- Rogue Spear is based on the same game engine and features gameplay and presentation similar to that of the original Rainbow Six.
- In 2001, Rainbow, a secret international counterterrorist organization led by John Clark, handles a spike in international terrorist attacks/
- Rogue Spear features eighteen available story missions.
- Rogue Spear features a multiplayer that supports up to 16 players. The game features twenty multiplayer maps based on campaign mission.
- Rogue Spear’s online multiplayer consists of two modes: cooperative and adversarial.
- Rogue Spear does not support dedicated servers, with games being limited to sixteen players per server.
Heavy Metal is a way of life and a world in itself, but Eddie Riggs found the real one, after the ac...
Empire Earth is a strategy game developed by Stainless Steel Studios. It was originally released in ...
Stronghold: Crusader is a strategy game developed by FireFly Studios. It came out on 27-09-2002. It ...
Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds is a strategy game developed by Ensemble Studios. It was originall...
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through e...
Lost Eidolons is a turn-based tactical RPG with a gripping cinematic narrative, set in a waning empi...
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
Fire up a wild ride across the cosmos with a fresh take on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. In th...
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
The popular Call of Duty franchise finally arrives to consoles with Call of Duty: Finest Hour. COD: ...