Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes... you’ve never visited a place like this before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
...Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
...What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
...Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
...Will Ransome the Beeping Clown ever become a decent human being?
...Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
...And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered -- and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
Not a walking simulator!
Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
A joke every 2 minutes... guaranteed!
Visuals and other features
Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
English voices with English, German, French, Italian, Russian and Spanish subtitles.Not a guarantee.
Mar 29, 2017
- CPU: 2 GHz (Intel or AMD)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 3000 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
- The game is a spiritual successor to Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick’s previous games, Maniac Mansion and The Secret of Monkey Island, with many references to them within Thimbleweed Park.
- Thimbleweed Park operates on the same principles of early graphic adventures games, in that players navigate various scenes from a third person perspective, using various “verb commands” to perform actions, such as “use”, “pick up”, and “talk to”.
- The game features around five different player characters, with the ability to switch between them in the middle of gameplay, similarly to Maniac Mansion.
- FBI agents Angela Ray and Alberto Reyes arrive at the town of Thimbleweed Park to investigate a murder.
- The game’s story is played out across a series of chapters.
- A month-long crowd-funding campaign for the game was launched on Kickstarter on November 18, 2014.
Amazon Luna Android iOS Linux macOS Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 4 Xbox One
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Sid Meier’s Pirates is an action-adventure strategy game, a remake of 1987 game of the same name. ...
Lost Eidolons is a turn-based tactical RPG with a gripping cinematic narrative, set in a waning empi...
Black Mirror I
Black Mirror is a dark adventure game that details the aftermath of the tragic death of William Gord...
Fear Effect is an action-adventure game developed by Kronos Digital Entertainment and published by E...
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
The game develops a setting common to the entire Uncharted series. Game played from a third-person p...
The Legend of Zelda
Ganon, the King of Evil, has broken free of the Dark World and has captured Hyrule's beloved Pr...
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas is the second instalment after the reboot of the Fallout series and a fourth inst...
"NeverAwake" has a unique worldview with its high quality hand-drawn graphics and beautiful animatio...
FTL: Faster Than Light
FTL: Faster Than Light is a roguelike strategy game set in space civil war in the Galactic Federatio...
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX (ファイナルファンタジーIX, Fainaru Fantajī Nain) is a 2000 role-playing...