The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The third game in a series, it holds nothing back from the player. Open world adventures of the renowned monster slayer Geralt of Rivia are now even on a larger scale. Following the source material more accurately, this time Geralt is trying to find the child of the prophecy, Ciri while making a quick coin from various contracts on the side. Great attention to the world building above all creates an immersive story, where your decisions will shape the world around you.
Visuals and other features
CD Project Red are infamous for the amount of work they put into their games, and it shows, because aside from classic third-person action RPG base game they provided 2 massive DLCs with unique questlines and 16 smaller DLCs, containing extra quests and items.
Players praise the game for its atmosphere and a wide open world that finds the balance between fantasy elements and realistic and believable mechanics, and the game deserved numerous awards for every aspect of the game, from music to direction.
May 18, 2015
- CPU: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- GPU: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
- RAM: 6 GB
- HDD: 35 GB
- CPU: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz/ AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 35 GB
- It is the sequel to the 2011 game The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and the third game in The Witcher video game series, played in an open world with a third-person perspective.
- Two expansions were also released to critical acclaim: Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine.
- Players control Geralt of Rivia, a monster slayer for hire known as a Witcher.
- The game takes place in a fictional fantasy world based on Slavic mythology.
- The game’s story has three possible endings, determined by the player’s choices at key points in the narrative.
- Development began in 2011 and lasted for three and a half years.
- It holds more than 200 game of the year awards and has been cited as one of the greatest video games ever made.
- The game has responsive, advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and dynamic environments.
- The game focuses on narrative and has a dialogue tree which allows players to choose how to respond to non-player characters.
- These points may be used on four skill trees: combat, signs, alchemy and general.
- There are two modes of melee attack; light attacks are fast but weak, and heavy attacks are slow but strong.
- In addition to physical attacks, Geralt has five magical signs at his disposal: Aard, Axii, Igni, Yrden and Quen.
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is a role-playing video game developed by Intelligent Systems an...
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2 is a tactical RPG in the science-fictional setting. The sequel to Wa...
God of War I
Unleash the power of the Gods and embark on a merciless quest as Kratos, an ex-Spartan warrior drive...
Front Mission 3
Front Mission 3 (フロントミッション サード, Furonto Misshon Saado) is a tactical role-pl...
The World Ends With You DS
The World Ends With You is an exciting new title developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS handheld ...
Fire Emblem Awakening
In the visually stunning world of the Fire Emblem Awakening game, you command and fight alongside a...
The bear and bird's first ever outing available in full. Loads of rollicking fun to be had here...
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
The game develops a setting common to the entire Uncharted series. Game played from a third-person p...
While lending mission support on planet SR388, interstellar bounty hunter Samus Aran...
The Walking Dead: Season 1
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-win...