The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The fifth game in the series, Skyrim takes us on a journey through the coldest region of Cyrodiil. Once again player can traverse the open world RPG armed with various medieval weapons and magic, to become a hero of Nordic legends –Dovahkiin, the Dragonborn. After mandatory character creation players will have to escape not only imprisonment but a fire-breathing dragon. Something Skyrim hasn’t seen in centuries.
After Oblivion, the magic system was reworked, in order to show players more aggressive and direct combat. As a Dragonborn, your character will be able to use the powerful magic of dragon shouts, powered, upgraded and researched with the souls of the dragons that will be randomly encountered by players, while traveling. Hundreds of sidequests will invite players to discover every part of the newly introduced land.
Visuals and other features
Aside from already filled with guilds, Daedra and steampunk Dwemer ruins, Skyrim has additional DLC content that not only brings Solstheim island and vampire conclave but gives players the ability to build their own homes, instead of buying pre-made ones.
Nov 11, 2011
- CPU: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
- HDD: 6 GB
- CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher)
- HDD: 6 GB
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an action role-playing game, playable from either a first- or third-person perspective.
- It features Radiant A.I., along with Radiant Storytelling or Radiant Story, to help enhance quests, and a new and improved graphics engine.
- The game is set 200 years after the events of Oblivion, and takes place in Skyrim, the northernmost province of Tamriel.
- At the beginning of the game, players select their character’s sex and race, with 10 choices for the latter including races of humans and fantasy races such as elves and orcs.
- There are over 150 dungeons scattered across Skyrim.
- There are eighteen skills in all, six for each style of play.
- The player character is Dragonborn and is typically referred to as such. The Dragonborn can be male or female, from one of ten races.
- Combat has undergone a significant overhaul from previous installments of the series.
Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 3 PlayStation 4 PlayStation 5 Xbox 360 Xbox One Xbox Series S Xbox Series X
Kingdom Hearts II
It has been a year since the events of "Kingdom Hearts." Sora and friends are joined by a ...
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is a RPG-strategy game developed by Koei Tecmo and Intelligent Systems. It...
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
A mysterious enemy named Smithy has appeared, forcing Mario and Bowser to fight as allies. Journey ...
Breath of Fire III (1997)
Breath of Fire III (ブレス オブ ファイアIII) is a role-playing video game developed and pub...
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect II is a sequel to Mass Effect one, following the story of Captain Shepard in his or her ...
Chrono Cross (クロノ・クロス, Kurono Kurosu) is a 1999 role-playing video game developed and ...
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting...
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ – one of the most critically acclaimed games ever made...