Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® systems!
A terrorist organization steals a top-secret virus known as Syphon Filter, and only special agent Gabe Logan can stop them and keep the world safe.
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PLAYSTATION®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 385 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP®system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PLAYSTATION®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation® Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features do not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionality such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Please Re-enter Text Here
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
Syphon Filter is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Jan 31, 1999
- The plot centers on special agents Gabriel “Gabe” Logan and Lian Xing who are tasked by the United States government to apprehend a German international terrorist.
- The game is presented in a third-person perspective, and the player can freely move in three-dimensional space and rotate the camera in any direction.
- Depending on the weapon used, the camera will shift to first-person mode to assist in aiming.
- The core of the gameplay is focused on stealth-based tactics.
- The game takes place in a variety of locations, including narrow interior streets of Washington D.C. to wide open plains of Kazakhstan.
- Development on Syphon Filter began with the intention of creating a new “super-spy” genre hybrid that contained elements of stealth-action and puzzle solving.
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Turok is back and no dinosaur is safe! When it was first released in 1997, Turok introduced gamers t...
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
The most intense, challenging, action-packed ninja adventure is back! As super ninja Ryu Hayabusa, y...
While lending mission support on planet SR388, interstellar bounty hunter Samus Aran...
Lego Star Wars: The Video Game
Lego Star Wars: The Video Game is a Lego-themed, action-adventure video game based on the Lego Star ...
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge reunites Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Don...
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a game about a ninja (or shinobi, as they call it), who is seeking reve...
The bear and bird’s second outing available in full. Loads of rollicking fun to be had here and wi...
Halo: Combat Evolved
GAME-PLAY ALERT: This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. Howe...
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar Leeds in 200...