Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
The game takes place in the world of the epic "Star Wars".
When creating a character, first select a class - Soldier, Scoundrel or Scout. Classes differ in the proportion of strength, health and cunning. Later, three more classes will open, each of which will be a Jedi: Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, and Jedi Sentinel. This will also be the choice in favour of different proportions of strength, intelligence and skills.
In the world of "Star Wars," there is a Force that can be vested both by the Jedi and by their enemies. There are Force Powers of three types: light, dark and neutral. They should be studied, this raises the level of skill. Forces are expended but are restored.
Visuals and other features
The player can alternately lean toward both the Light and the Dark Side of the Force - this will affect the ending of the game and the use of Force Powers. For example, if the character belongs to the Light Side, then the use of the Dark Force will require more of this Force from him than using the Light.
The hero will visit the underground metropolis, the desert planet, the planet-forest and the planet-ocean, caves with crystals for light swords, sand Tatooine, the planet-cemetery, space ships and stations.
The hero will interact with sentient beings, droids of different classes and exotic animals.
Jul 15, 2003
- CPU: Intel Pentium 3 1Ghz or AMD Athlon 1GHz
- GPU: 32 MB with Hardware T&L
- RAM: 256 RAM
- HDD: 3.5 GB
- CPU: 1.8 GHZ Intel chipset or faster
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVidia Geforce 8800/ Intel HD 3000 (256 MB VRAM or higher)
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- HDD: 5 GB
- KotOR is the first computer RPG set in the Star Wars universe.
- The story takes place almost 4,000 years before the formation of the Galactic Empire, where Darth Malak, a Dark Lord of the Sith, has unleashed a Sith armada against the Galactic Republic.
- Players choose from three basic character classes (Scout, Soldier or Scoundrel) at the beginning of the game and later choose from three Jedi subclasses (Guardian, Sentinel or Consular).
- Combat is round-based; time is divided into discrete rounds, and combatants attack and react simultaneously, although these actions are presented sequentially on-screen.
- Playable locations in Knights of the Old Republic include the planets Tatooine, Dantooine, Kashyyyk, Korriban, Manaan, Rakata Prime, and Taris.
- The game opens with the player character, whose background, gender, appearance, and name are player determined.
- Knights of the Old Republic has the option to choose different paths at points in the story, such as the order of planets visited and whether Revan followed the light or dark side.
Darksiders III is the third installment in its series of dark fantasy action games. Plotwise, it is ...
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a game about a ninja (or shinobi, as they call it), who is seeking reve...
Dying Light is a first-person action horror game with the elements of survival. It is a first part o...
Chaos on Deponia
The second game in the Deponia series is set in a whimsically cartoonish future world and is defined...
Final Fantasy IV (1991)
Final Fantasy IV (ファイナルファンタジーIV, Fainaru Fantajī Fō), known as Final Fantasy...
Shenmue II is an action-adventure game developed by Sega AM2 and published by Sega for the Dreamcas...
Torchlight II is the second installment in the series, and while it continues the story of its prede...
Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
After centuries of peace, smoldering rivalries threaten to set the world aflame in a blaze of battl...
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Sid Meier’s Pirates is an action-adventure strategy game, a remake of 1987 game of the same name. ...
Eve Online is a massively multiplayer role-playing game and space simulator. The games initially req...