Sea of Thieves
Sea of Thieves is a cooperative multiplayer action-adventure game developed by Rare.
The game features a cartoonish pirate aesthetic to it and features no plot whatsoever. The players set out to explore an open shared world. The first thing available to the players is player creation, as the game offers the players to choose one out of eight randomly generated characters. After that, the players are let go to the open world.
There is no certain objective present in the game. The players have to create a story for themselves.
Players can take mission known as voyages. Voyages require you to locate an island on the map, sail to it, find a treasure, dig it out, and safely bring it back to the game's hub island. You will get gold upon completion. Gold can be obtained either through voyages mentioned above, boarding and raiding other players' ships or clearing out a fort full of skeletons who have a lot of gold hidden in their stronghold.
The gold can be used to buy cosmetic upgrades, such as new ship bodies or skins for your weapons. There are four weapons present in the game, with the players being able to carry two at the time.
The game relies on the player to player interaction, as they are able to dance, use emotes or even get drunk together either on the ship or on the game's hub island bar. The ships cannot be appropriately handled by only one player, so it is a must to gather a team.
Mar 20, 2018
- CPU: Intel Q9450 @ 2.6GHz or AMD Phenom II X6 @ 3.3 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon 7750
- HDD: 50 GB
- CPU: Intel i5 4690 @ 3.5GHz or AMD FX-8150 @ 3.6 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon R9 380x
- HDD: 50 GB
- The player assumes the role of a pirate who completes voyages from different trading companies.
- The multiplayer game sees players explore an open world via a pirate ship from a first-person perspective.
- At the beginning of the game, the player selects their procedurally generated player avatar.
- A competitive multiplayer mode named “Arena” was introduced in the Anniversary update.
- Players can complete voyages offered by the game’s three main trading companies: Gold Hoarders, Order of Souls, and the Merchant Alliance.
- When exploring islands players can find various resources.
- There are four weapons players can choose from, which are cutlasses, pistols, blunderbusses, and sniper rifles.
- The Anniversary update allows players to engage in leisure activities like fishing, hunting, and cooking.
- The team began conceptualizing the game in 2014.
- Sea of Thieves is a commercial success.
Samorost 3 is an exploration adventure and puzzle game from the award-winning creators of Machinariu...
Battlefield Hardline is a first-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published ...
The Walking Dead: Season 1
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-win...
The second game returns us to the city of Rapture, on the New Year’s Eve, but this time player tak...
Black Mirror I
Black Mirror is a dark adventure game that details the aftermath of the tragic death of William Gord...
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Ghosts sees the beginning of a new sub-brand for the COD franchise. Marking the tenth ...
Secret Files: Tunguska
Unravel one of the greatest mysteries of our time! On the 30th June 1908 an explosion with the comb...
Quake III Arena
The third game in the genre of first-person shooter in a series of Quake. Unlike previous games in t...
Broken Sword 2 - The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 2 - The Smoking Mirror is an adventure game developed by Revolution Software. It came o...
Soldier of Fortune
Soldier of Fortune is an action-shooter game developed by Raven Software. It came out on 29-02-2000....