Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is the latest installment in the Resident Evil series. For 13 long years, Resident Evil series were rejecting the survival-horror aspect and atmosphere of first original games in the series mainly released in nineties on PlayStation one system. From the famous Resident Evil 4 until Resident Evil 6, the series went full-force into action genre leaving horror elements behind and hard-core fans disappointed. Finally, Capcom realized that Resident Evil needs a change and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard delivers those changes at its fullest.
First of all, the camera angle changed from over the shoulder view into first-person mode. Another change is that survival-horror elements are back together with light puzzle solving, inventory management and maze-like mansion in which the main story of the game happens. The player controls Ethan Winters who is searching for his lost wife in a dark mansion filled with horrible creatures and insane family.
Visuals and other features
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard can also be played with virtual reality setup and it’s known as one of the best games which supports VR.
Jan 23, 2017
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX-6300 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 460
- HDD: 24 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz or AMD equivalent or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 3GB VRAM
- HDD: 24 GB
- It is the first main Resident Evil game to use a first-person view.
- The player controls Ethan Winters as he searches for his long-missing wife in a derelict plantation occupied by an infected family, solving puzzles and fighting enemies.
- Unlike Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6, the gameplay emphasizes horror and exploration over action.
- Resident Evil 7 is the first full-length game to use Capcom’s in-house RE Engine.
- The PlayStation 4 version of the game is also playable in VR using the PlayStation VR headset.
- The game is set four years after the events in Resident Evil 6 in “modern times” (year 2017).
Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 4 PlayStation 5 Stadia Xbox One Xbox Series S Xbox Series X
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases. A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt...
The Longest Journey
The Longest Journey is an amazing graphical adventure, where the player controls the protagonist, Ap...
Halo: Combat Evolved
GAME-PLAY ALERT: This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. Howe...
King's Quest 6: Heir Today Gone Tomorrow
King's Quest 6: Heir Today Gone Tomorrow is an adventure game developed by Sierra On-Line. It was or...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
If Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II left the story of Task Force 141 hanging, then Call of Duty: Mode...
Return of the classic FPS, Doom (2016) acts as a reboot of the series and brings back the Doomslayer...
A first-person fight to the death in the depths of space. You're a renowned hacker, the most n...
Far Cry Instincts
Far Cry Instincts is a first-person shooter video game developed and published by Ubisoft for Xbox. ...