Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White is a Japanese role-playing game with anime visuals. In addition to the visual style in the game, there are animated sequences from Studio Ghibli, where famous animator Hayao Miyazaki works. The player takes control of Oliver the young boy, who goes on a journey to save his mother.
The player controls the main character using the third person perspective. The main task is to complete the linear quests for further development of the plot. During a collision with enemies, combat mode is activated, and the gameplay slightly changes. To win it is necessary to use magical abilities and so-called Familiars. Familiars can be tamed and upgraded. After defeating monsters, Oliver gets experience points, a local analog of money and loot.
Visuals and other features
The whole world of the game is available for research right after the game starts, the completion of game’s quests and task further on the story opens up new game mechanics and makes the gameplay more interesting and elaborated.
Nov 17, 2011
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD FX-4100
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 450 or Radeon HD 5750
- HDD: 45 GB
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, known in Japan as Ni no Kuni: Shiroki Seihai no Joō is the second game in the Ni No Kuni series.
- Players control Oliver, a young boy who sets out on a journey in search of a way to resurrect his recently deceased mother.
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is an action role-playing game that uses a third-person perspective.
- Ni no Kuni follows the journey of Oliver, a resident of Motorville.
- In the PS3 version, most of the 2D animated cutscenes stayed, however the character sprites and hand-drawn backgrounds were replaced by CG animation.
- The in-game Wizard’s Companion book includes pages featuring Oliver’s spells, as well as a bestiary, short stories, alchemy recipes and maps.
- The majority of the game takes place in a magical world, referred to as the “other world”.
- The battle system used a turn-based system.
Neverwinter Nights is a classic Dungeons & Dragons RPG— enhanced for iOS! Explore 100+ hours o...
System Shock 2
The game is set in the distant future of 2114, 42 years after the events of the original System Shoc...
Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps an...
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 4 Golden is the jRPG and the remake of the Persona 4, released four years after the original...
Ultima VII: The Black Gate
Ultima VII: The Black Gate is the seventh installment of the Ultima series of role-playing video gam...
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
The court jester Dhoulmagus of the kingdom of Trodain stole a powerful magical scepter sealed beneat...
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas is the second instalment after the reboot of the Fallout series and a fourth inst...
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
DRAGON QUEST V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride–the second installment in the Zenithia Trilogy–makes...
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX (ファイナルファンタジーIX, Fainaru Fantajī Nain) is a 2000 role-playing...
Xenogears is a role-playing video game developed and published by Squaresoft for the PlayStation vid...