Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out
Shape Up or Slip Out! is the fifth game in Al Lowe's Leisure Suit Larry series and again a classique point&click adventure.
All the events from the previous games are forgotten. Larry is single, and his goal is to capture the interest of various ladies. By sheer coincidence, Larry finds himself on a TV Game Show called "Stallions". He wins a weekend at the Spa Resort, La Costa Lotta. Naturally, there are some beautiful women in the spa who are just dreaming about such a wonderful, handsome man as Larry! Uh... or is it really so? It is the player's goal to find out!
- A classique old school point&click adventure with an adult-themed scenario
- Explore La Costa Lotta as the best Spa resort Larry has ever been probably and discover its secrets.
- Help Larry to relax at La Costa Lotta and maybe find the perfect woman for him.
- Larry can die again, as he did in the series before but can continue again right before he died.
- Play as one of gaming’s longest lasting legends: Leisure Suit Larry!
- Al Lowe’s famously risque humor and bodacious babes that are waiting to “work out” with you!
Visuals and other features
- Includes Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out and its VGA version
(The VGA Version of the game is available through steam. Right click on the game in the steam library -> properties -> betas and choose the VGA version.)
Jun 15, 1993
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
- HDD: 550 MB
- Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out! is the fifth entry in the Leisure Suit Larry series of graphical adventure games.
- The plot continues the exploits of series protagonist Larry Laffer, who has won a free trip to a luxurious health spa populated by women.
- It includes revamped graphics in SVGA resolution and voice acting, a first for the series.
- The entire game is spent at La Costa Lotta.
- The icons are more or less the same as Leisure Suit Larry 5, but now the standard “Use” command has been divided into “Use” and “Pick Up”.
- The game featured an improved video and sound quality, and also returned to the earlier Sierra philosophy of “punishing” wrong moves with the player’s death.
Shenmue II is an action-adventure game developed by Sega AM2 and published by Sega for the Dreamcas...
Tales of Monkey Island
The legendary series returns from Davy Jones’ locker and onto your screen with lush 3D environment...
Samorost 3 is an exploration adventure and puzzle game from the award-winning creators of Machinariu...
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars
Discover the long forgotten secrets and hidden paths in this high fantasy world, featuring exhilarat...
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned
One frightening truth. Welcome to the remote French village of Rennes-le-Château. Gabriel and Grac...
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ – one of the most critically acclaimed games ever made...
Metroid Prime is a first-person action-adventure video game developed by Retro Studios and Nintendo ...
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
In Uncharted 2, as in the other Uncharted games, the hero is the adventurer and hidden treasure seek...
The Last Of Us
The population of the Earth almost disappeared as a result of a pandemic caused by a mutated fungus....