Halo Infinite is the twelfth installment in the Halo franchise, and the sixth in the main series of science fiction first-person shooters. It is the sequel to Halo 5: Guardians and the third chapter in the Reclaimer Saga sub-series that was started by Halo 4. It is also the first game powered by the completely new Slipspace engine developed by Microsoft.
The Halo franchise is set in the 26th century, when the human civilization, led by United Nations Space Command, wages total war against the theocratic interstellar alliance called the Covenant. The goal of the war is the control of ring-shaped space stations, called Halos, which were built in ancient times by a lost civilization of Forerunners.
The game follows the series' most famous protagonist: Master Chief, who is a “Spartan” - a genetically enhanced, power armor wearing super soldier. Infinite continues the story of Master Chief and his companions, the Blue Team, as they fight against the AI called Cortana that tries to take over the control of the Halos. AHalo Infinite is set on a forested Halo inhabited by rhinos and other wildlife reminiscent of prehistoric Earth.
In addition to single player story campaign, Halo Infinite supports cooperative multiplayer modes, both local and online. There's, however, no Battle Royale mode.
Dec 08, 2021
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel i5-4440
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD RX 570 or Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti, 4 GB VRAM
- HDD: 50 GB
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel i7-9700K
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: Radeon RX 5700 XT or Nvidia RTX 2070, 8 GB VRAM
- HDD: 50 GB
- It is the sixth mainline entry in the Halo series.
- The campaign follows the human supersoldier Master Chief and his fight against the enemy Banished on the Forerunner ringworld Zeta Halo, also known as Installation 07.
- Players use weapons and vehicles commonly found in the Halo series.
- The campaign mode’s semi-open world structure allows players to freely explore parts of the ring-world Zeta Halo setting.
- Infinite’s multiplayer component features deathmatch, capture the flag, and other modes played in standard 4-versus-4 and Big Team Battle variants.
- Halo Infinite is set in the year 2560.
- The player character, Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is a UNSC “Spartan” supersoldier on a mission to neutralize Cortana, his former partner.
King's Quest 5: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder
King's Quest 5: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder is an adventure game developed by Sierra On-Line. ...
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Continuing the science fiction theme from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Black Ops III ta...
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
Gameplay You play Sanjuro Makabe, a Mobile Combat Armor (MCA) pilot and Commander in the UCA Securi...
American McGee's Alice
Shortly after Alice returned from the miraculous trip through the Looking-Glass, her house was burnt...
A Word to the wise: BETTER PACK AN ANVILYou are Drew Blanc, animator of The Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun Sh...
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield: Bad Company (also often called Bad Company 1, BFBC or BC1) is the 6th entry of the popu...
Battlefield Vietnam (aka BFV) is the second installment in the Battlefield series, developed by the ...
Battlefield 1943 is an online multiplayer entry in the Battlefield series. It is a World War II firs...
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo 5: Guardians is an FPS game developed by 343 Industries. Set in 2558, 8 months after Halo 4, t...