Halo 5: Guardians
Halo 5: Guardians is an FPS game developed by 343 Industries.
Set in 2558, 8 months after Halo 4, the plot revolves around two fireteams. Blue Team with Master Chief acting as a commanding officer and Fireteam Osiris led by Jameson Locke. Blue Team goes AWOL in order to find Master Chief's old comrade while Osiris is sent after the Team on a capture and retrieve mission.
Like in previous titles, the players control a SPARTAN, biologically engineered supersoldiers that use the MJOLNIR battle armor. This armor has energy shields that deplete upon receiving any damage but regenerate after a certain amount of time. The players are capable of carrying two firearms at a time, but it is possible to pick up every weapon dropped by the enemy.
Visuals and other features
Unlike the previous installments where the player could only be followed by NPCs in singleplayer but had the ability to play in a separate co-op mode, Halo 5 takes the concept further and now every of four fireteam members can be controlled by a player. The game does not feature any autonomous features like split-screen on LAN play.
Oct 27, 2015
- The plot follows two fireteams of human supersoldiers: Blue Team, led by Master Chief, and Fireteam Osiris, led by Spartan Locke.
- Like Halo 4, it uses motion capture for character animation.
- Halo 5: Guardians is a first-person shooter.
- The camera switches to a third-person view for some cinematics and gameplay sequences.
- The game’s story-based campaign mode has the player assume the roles of two different protagonists, the Master Chief and Jameson Locke.
- Xbox Live multiplayer features a variety of competitive and cooperative game modes.
- Halo 5 does not feature any offline multiplayer capabilities, like split-screen cooperative campaign and multiplayer modes, and has no local networking options.
- Halo 5: Guardians takes place in the year 2558.
- One of the main goals for Halo 5: Guardians was to expand the universe.
The bear and bird’s second outing available in full. Loads of rollicking fun to be had here and wi...
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a competitive multiplayer FPS developed by Epic Games. It is the direct co...
Sam & Max Season Two: Beyond Time and Space
Sam is a six-foot dog in a baggy suit sporting a trombone-sized .44 hand cannon. Max...
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ – one of the most critically acclaimed games ever made...
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield: Bad Company (also often called Bad Company 1, BFBC or BC1) is the 6th entry of the popu...
Battlefield Vietnam (aka BFV) is the second installment in the Battlefield series, developed by the ...
Battlefield 1943 is an online multiplayer entry in the Battlefield series. It is a World War II firs...
Halo Infinite is the twelfth installment in the Halo franchise, and the sixth in the main series of ...