Grand Theft Auto IV
Every crime story is a story of a search for success. The player will become Niko Bellic, immigrant arriving at the Liberty City to reunite with his cousin Roman and find the man that betrayed him and his army unit fifteen years prior to the events of the game. While protecting his cousin, Niko has to deal with loan sharks, Russian mobsters, and other gangs. After the third game, GTA brought more realism to the player, in order to make the city and its people look more believable. Street vendors on every corner will sell food that replenishes health, bars with playable dart boards, bowling alleys and even comedy clubs and movie theatres. Open world will allow players not only hang out with important NPC in order to receive bonuses and unlocks but taking girls on the dates as well, to help Niko settle. Multiplayer mode allows up to 32 players to explore the copy of the single-player city and initiate multiplayer activities, like races or Deathmatches.
Release DateApr 29, 2008
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- GPU: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900+
- RAM: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
- HDD: 16 GB
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz
- GPU: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ / 512MB ATI 3870+
- RAM: 2GB XP / 2.5GB Vista
- HDD: 18 GB
- Set within the fictional Liberty City (based on New York City), the single-player story follows a war veteran, Niko Bellic, and his attempts to escape his past while under pressure from loan sharks and mob bosses.
- An online multiplayer mode is included with the game, allowing up to 32 players to engage in both co-operative and competitive gameplay in a recreation of the single-player setting.
- The game also features a Free Mode, in which players have the entire map open to explore, with no end goal or mission to complete.
- Grand Theft Auto IV has an extremely complex plot with a very long list of characters.
- Grand Theft Auto IV takes place in 2008, within a redesigned version of Liberty City.
- Grand Theft Auto IV is set in the fictional “HD Universe”, which mirrors and parodies the real world.
- Grand Theft Auto IV is heavily influenced by Russian gangster movies.
- The game’s script, written by Dan Houser and Rupert Humphries, is about 1,000 pages. Approximately 660 actors provided voices for the game over 80,000 lines of dialogue.
Forced to fight for his life in Liberty City, Toni Cipriani must use any means necessary to secure h...
Grand Theft Auto is an action-adventure game with an isometric view, the first installment of the Gr...
Grand Theft Auto III is an open-world action game, a part of the criminal franchise GTA. As the firs...
Left For Dead In The Worst Place In America Following his father’s murder, Huang Lee has a simple...
Grand Theft Auto is back. The cars are faster. The streets are busier. The bad guys are nastier. The...