Fallout 3 is a legendary action RPG, which continues the Fallout franchise. Players dive into the events held 36 years after Fallout 2's ending. The game is set in the post-apocalyptic open world known as the “Capital Wasteland.” According to the storyline, by 2277, the whole familiar world finds itself devastated. The cataclysm is the consequence of the nuclear war of 2077 between USA and China. The only people left on Earth are lucky ones, who managed to stay alive on the surface, and those, who made their way to the warehouses provided by Vaul-Tech (like the main character). In the very beginning, the protagonist wakes up inside the Vault 101. His only aim is to find his father who left the warehouse some time ago. On his way, he will contact other survivors (both gangs and singles) and explore entire restoring areas of Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. The game offers countless progress opportunities, so the gameplay is overloaded with various features including types of customization, numerous conversations with NPC’s, side quests – everything that an average player is going to face.
Oct 28, 2008
- CPU: 2.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
- RAM: 1 GB (XP)/ 2 GB (Vista)
- GPU: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better)
- HDD: 7 GB
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI 3800 series)
- HDD: 7 GB
- The game is set within a post-apocalyptic, open world environment that encompasses a scaled region consisting of the ruins of Washington, D.C.
- The main story takes place in the year 2277.
- Players take control of an inhabitant of Vault 101.
- Fallout 3 is played from the first-person perspective.
- Character creation is done through a tutorial prologue that encompasses the different ages of the player’s character.
- A character’s health is divided between two types: HP (health points) and Limbs.
- The Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S.) is a new element in the Fallout series.
- The region has two major factions within it: the Enclave and the Brotherhood of Steel.
Xenogears is a role-playing video game developed and published by Squaresoft for the PlayStation vid...
The direct sequel to the hit Battlefield 2 from 2005, Battlefield 3 is a first-person shooter video ...
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
A mysterious enemy named Smithy has appeared, forcing Mario and Bowser to fight as allies. Journey ...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
The newest installment in the critically-acclaimed series, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, brings a...
Call of Duty
The very first entry in the Call of Duty franchise, the 2003 Call of Duty was developed by Infinity ...
Killzone 2 is an FPS developed by Guerilla Games and the second part of the main trilogy with two ad...
Shadow of the Colossus
(Also known as "Wanda and the Colossus" or "Wanda to Kyozou" in Japan) In Shadow...
Alchemy served in the building of Weyard's great civilizations. But when war began to consume the l...
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins is the first game in BioWare’s RPG franchise Dragon Age. The game is considere...