Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Raise the most terrifying army the world has ever seen, by choosing from despicable creatures such as orcs, succubae, zombies and much, much more. Then, once you have built your forces, emerge from the darkness and guide your army to the light of the overworld, where you will corrupt the land and dispatch anything even vaguely heroic, cute or unicorn-shaped. And in a first for the Dungeons series, experience randomly generated levels, so that no two sessions are alike – never-ending fun for any evil conqueror!
Oct 12, 2017
- CPU: Intel Quad Core 2.8 GHz (i7 900 series) or 3.5 GHz AMD (FX 6000 series)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 1024MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11 and Shader Model 5.0 support (AMD Radeon HD 7000 series and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series)
- HDD: 5 GB
- CPU: Quad core 3.5 GHz or higher (Intel i5 4000 Series / AMD Ryzen 3 Series)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 3072MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11 and Shader Model 5.0 support (AMD R9 300 Series and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 Series or better)
- HDD: 5 GB
- Dungeons 3 combines dungeon building with real-time strategy elements.
- The game’s single-player campaign follows the story of Thalya, a dark elf sorcerer.
- In multiplayer, players can either cooperate to play the campaign or compete against each other.
- There are currently 7 type of resources in game: Gold, Evilness, Mana, Gobbler, Toolbox, Magic Toolbox, and Barrels of Beer.
- players can only recruit 20 units from all three factions combined as well as up to five converted heroes.
- The game features twenty single-player missions as well as a co-op mode that allows two players to complete the campaign together.
- The game uses an isometric perspective that can be rotated by 90° to display the environment and uses two different mini-maps for dungeon and over-world view.
- The game’s story takes place a short time after the events of Dungeons 2 on a new continent ruled by the good paladin Tanos with the help of his friends, racist dwarf king Grimli, the vain paladin Elric the Pretty, and the greedy Yaina Overproud.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is a strategy game. It came out on 12-03-2013. Blizzard Entertainme...
Secret of Mana (1993)
Secret of Mana, originally released in Japan as Seiken Densetsu 2, is a 1993 action role-playing gam...
Shenmue II is an action-adventure game developed by Sega AM2 and published by Sega for the Dreamcas...
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
As with the rest of Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the player controls a real historical civiliz...
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 is a strategy game developed by Electronic Arts...
The Legend of Dragoon
The Legend of Dragoon (レジェンド・オブ・ドラグーン, Rejendo Obu Doragūn) is a turn-b...
Dying Light is a first-person action horror game with the elements of survival. It is a first part o...
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars
Discover the long forgotten secrets and hidden paths in this high fantasy world, featuring exhilarat...
Runaway, A Road Adventure
New York, 2000... ...Without knowing how or why, Brian, a student on the verge of graduating from c...