Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
Travel to the past to save the present as you restore forgotten lands
and battle an unknown evil in this classic DRAGON QUEST adventure
completely rebuilt from the ground up for the Nintendo 3DS system.
Customize your party with over 30 vocations and level up in turn-based
battles to learn new spells and abilities in this timeless quest!
Visuals and other features
Featuring character and monster designs from acclaimed artist Akira
Toriyama, in the Dragon Quest VII game, you'll explore an ever-changing
world filled with mystery, intrigue, and danger. On your quest you'll
meet a captivating cast of characters that will help you change time as
you solve their problems and save their lives. Expand and share your
adventure even more with the StreetPass™ feature—send and receive
traveller's tablets to explore new dungeons that contain rare monsters
and unique equipment.
Bonus: Get a download code for a free Dragon Quest VII Bonus
theme when you purchase the digital version of the Dragon Quest® VII:
Fragments of the Forgotten Past game for the Nintendo 3DS™ family of
systems in the Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com. You'll find the download
code for the free theme on your Nintendo eShop receipt. Offer valid
until 9/30/2016 11:59 p.m. PT
Sep 15, 2016
- It was released in North America in 2001 under the title Dragon Warrior VII.
- The game follows the Hero and his friends as they discover secrets about the mysterious islands surrounding their home of Estard.
- Battles are still fought in a turn-based mode from a first person perspective.
- There are four ways and means of locomotion: walking (striding), sailing a boat, flying a magic carpet, or using an object known as the skystone.
- Although non-battle sequences are rendered in 3D, battles themselves are still portrayed two dimensionally.
- Dragon Quest VII uses a class system for learning abilities, similar to that of Dragon Quest VI.
- Some available classes include Warrior, Fighter, Cleric, Mage, Bard, Dancer, Jester, Thief, Idol, Pirate, Ranger, Gladiator, Paladin, Summoner, God Hand, and Hero.
- The Hero has no default name; as is traditional in the Dragon Quest series, the name is supplied by the player (however, he is called Arus in the official manga and was given the name Auster in the 3DS English translation).
- Dragon Warrior VII received both commercial and critical success in Japan.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
The story unfolds via amazingly detailed cutscenes which bring the enthralling and complex character...
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting...
Darkest Dungeon is a roguelike RPG developed by Red Hook Studios. The works of Howard Lovecraft s...
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
In Persona 3, assume the role of a high school student, who was orphaned as a young boy, and has rec...
The future holds many stories, and this one tells of a cyberpunk future within the Gemini system. Ge...
Neverwinter Nights 2
Neverwinter Nights 2 is a role-playing video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published ...
Chrono Trigger is a role-playing video game developed and published by Square for the Super Nintendo...
Suikoden II (幻想水滸伝II, Hepburn: Gensō Suikoden Tsū) is a role-playing video game develope...
Icewind Dale II
Icewind Dale II is a RPG game developed by Black Isle Studios. It came out on 01-09-2002. Interplay ...