Devil May Cry 5
Devil May Cry 5 is the sixth game in the Devil May Cry franchise and the fifth in its main series.
The game continues the plot of Devil May Cry 2. The demonic threat seems to have been forgotten, but the demons return, and there are new accidents around the world. Nero and Dante have parted ways, and Nero established his own agency. He also received a new robotic arm made by his engineer Nico. It replaces his Devil Bringer prosthetic that was stolen by a villain. At the beginning of the game, Nero rides his van to Red Grave City in which a demonic tree appeared. At the same time, Dante has a new client, a mysterious V, who hires him to investigate the demonic attacks.
As usual in the Devil May Cry series, the player controls his or her character from the third person view. The game features three playable characters. Dante and Nero make a return, and V is newly introduced. Each of the three characters has a unique fighting style. Nero's prosthetic hand allows him to use a variety of options, such as pulling his enemies closer. Nero also uses his legendary weapons, the gun called “Blue Rose” and the sword named “Red Queen”. Dante, as usual, fights with his swords Rebellion and Sparda, as well as a variety of new weapons, such as chainsaws and a motorcycle. V uses a walking cane as a weapon.
Mar 08, 2019
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460, AMD FX-6300, or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM, or better
- HDD: 35 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770, AMD FX-9590, or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB VRAM, AMD Radeon RX 480 with 8GB VRAM, or better
- HDD: 35 GB
- It is the sixth installment overall and the fifth mainline installment in the Devil May Cry series.
- The game takes place five years after Devil May Cry 4 and follows a trio of warriors with demonic powers, the returning Dante, Nero, and a new protagonist named V, as they attempt to stop the Demon King Urizen from destroying the human world.
- The gameplay is similar to that of the other titles in the Devil May Cry series, focusing on fast-paced “stylish action”.
- Like previous games, this title has a Bloody Palace mode where players can face multiple types of demons in a single area.
- Vergil reappears as a playable character in the game’s Special Edition.
- The story main’s theme is “love” which is something Capcom aimed to introduce into Devil May Cry since the first installment.
- An expanded version called Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition was released in November 2020.
Grand Theft Auto IV
GTA goes back to Liberty City with the sixth entry into the main Grand Theft Auto series (and eleven...
Bionicle: The Game
Bionicle: The Game is an action-arcade game developed by Möbius Entertainment, small, Argonaut Game...
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Transform the world around you with the Rod of Seasons, and create order from chaos....
Darksiders III is the third installment in its series of dark fantasy action games. Plotwise, it is ...
Shenmue II is an action-adventure game developed by Sega AM2 and published by Sega for the Dreamcas...
Samus’ story continues after the events of the Metroid™ Fusion game when she descends upon plane...
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
The game that started the popular Uncharted series. It is all about a treasure hunt in the jungle an...
Take control of the most famous woman in gaming, in Lara’s original adventure that started it all....
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed II is the second installment in the AC series, the center of which is stealths...