Darksiders III is the third installment in its series of dark fantasy action games. Plotwise, it is the series' spin-off rather than the sequel.
The game is set in the world after the literal Biblical Apocalypse that involved the Four Horsemen and a battle between angels and demons. The story of Darksiders III unfolds at the background of the events of two original games. Darksiders III follows Fury, a Horsewoman of the Apocalypse and the sister to the original protagonist, War the Horseman. She goes on a quest given to her by the Charred Council, an institution that is meant to keep the balance between Heaven, Hell, and Earth. Fury's mission is to find and annihilate the infamous Seven Deadly Sins. The mighty Lord of the Hollows agrees to help her, although he's obviously pursuing his own goals. He gives Fury the power of the flame.
The player controls Fury from the third person view in an open world. She can use a variety of weapons, including a whip, a sword, and a dagger, as well as her magical abilities. She can also shape-shift into several forms based on elements, such as the flame. Fury also has to solve puzzles and jump platforms. The game reintroduces some of the enemies from the previous parts and introduces new monsters. The enemies in Darksiders III are less numerous but stronger and tougher, taking more effort to beat them.
Nov 27, 2018
- CPU: AMD FX-8320 (3,5 GHz) / Intel i5-4690K (3,5 GHz) or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon R7 370 with 2 GB VRAM
- HDD: 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K (3.2 GHz)/AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 GHz) or better
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 with 4 GB VRAM
- HDD: 25 GB
- It is the third entry in the Darksiders series.
- The game departs from the gameplay of the previous entries and incorporates elements from Metroidvanias and Soulslikes.
- It features Fury in a quest on the ruined Earth to hunt and destroy the Seven Deadly Sins.
- Players take control of Fury, sister of War and Death, two of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, from a third-person perspective.
- Darksiders III focuses on its leveling system in which Fury’s damage, health, and arcane damage can be upgraded.
- The player can attach “Enhancement”s to Fury’s weapons for different perks and damage boosts.
- Darksiders III takes place 10 years after the prologue of Darksiders I and parallel to the events of the previous games in what is described as a dilapidated, war-torn planet Earth.
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
A dark fantasy game that takes inspiration from Scandinavian and Celtic folklore, Hellblade is set i...
Alchemy served in the building of Weyard's great civilizations. But when war began to consume the l...
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals, known as Estpolis Denki II (エストポリス伝記II, officially...
Tales of Vesperia
Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting ...
Into the Breach
The remnants of human civilization are threatened by gigantic creatures breeding beneath the earth. ...
In the years between the World Wars, Agent BloodRayne works as a killing machine for The Brimstone S...
Asterix & Obelix XXXL: The Ram From Hibernia
In Hibernia, nothing goes to waste, but we throw it all away… Especially Romans.The year is 50 B.C...
Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt
Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt is an action adventure video game released in 2005. It was released...
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
400 years have passed since the vampire Kain damned the world in the original Blood Omen, choosing t...
Batman is dead. It is now up to the Batman Family - Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin - to prot...