Cyberpunk 2077 is a science fiction game loosely based on the role-playing game Cyberpunk 2020.
The game is set in the year 2077 in a fictional futuristic metropolis Night City in California. In the world of the game, there are developed cybernetic augmentations that enhance people's strength, agility, and memory. The city is governed by corporations. Many jobs are taken over by the robots, leaving a lot of people poor and homeless. Night City has a roaring underworld, with black markets, underground surgeons, drug dealers, and street gangs abound.
The main protagonist is fully customizable, including his or her sex and appearance, and goes by the nickname V. He or she is an underground mercenary who does “dirty business” for the various contractors. An NPC companion named Jackie joins the protagonist early at the game, and various other companions may join the player on certain missions as the plot demands. However, the game has no parties and no companion system.
The player controls V from the first person view, with the third-person view used for cutscenes only. The protagonist can travel across the city on feet or using various vehicles, in a manner some observers compared to GTA series. There are many options for the character customization, including three character classes, and a variety of augmentations V can install to enhance his or her abilities.
Dec 10, 2020
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- HDD: 70 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- RAM: 12 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 590
- HDD: 70 GB
- Set in Night City, an open world set in the Cyberpunk universe, players assume the role of a customisable mercenary known as V, who can acquire skills in hacking and machinery with options for melee and ranged combat.
- The game was developed by a team of around 500 people using the REDengine 4 game engine.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an action role-playing game played in a first-person perspective as V, a mercenary whose voice, face, hairstyles, body type and modifications, background, and clothing are customisable.
- There are three types of ranged weapons, all of which can be customised and modified: Power, Tech, and Smart.
- The open world metropolis of Night City consists of six regions; the corporate City Centre, immigrant-inhabited Watson, luxurious Westbrook, suburban Heywood, gang-infested Pacifica, and industrial Santo Domingo.
- Night City is an American megacity in the Free State of North California, controlled by corporations and unassailed by the laws of both country and state.
- The game begins with the selection of one of three lifepaths for the player character V: Nomad, Streetkid, or Corpo.
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is a historical-military first-person shooter developed by Treyarch and ...
In 1997 Westwood Studios released a title that won universal praise from gamers and critics all arou...
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
The game that started the popular Uncharted series. It is all about a treasure hunt in the jungle an...
Lost Eidolons is a turn-based tactical RPG with a gripping cinematic narrative, set in a waning empi...
King's Quest 5: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder
King's Quest 5: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder is an adventure game developed by Sierra On-Line. ...
Call of Duty: Vanguard
Call of Duty: Vanguard is the eighteenth entry to the main Call of Duty series of first person shoot...
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty takes a detour from the real-world seriousness of the rest of the franchise with Infini...
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Continuing the science fiction theme from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Black Ops III ta...
Killzone Shadow Fall
The sixth game of the Killzone series exclusive to Sony PlayStation consoles. The story begins sev...
Far Cry New Dawn
Dive into a transformed vibrant post-apocalyptic Hope County, Montana, 17 years after a global nucle...