Named for the greatest show in Victorian steampunk London, Circus Electrique is part story-driven RPG, part tactics, part circus management, and completely enthralling – all with a steampunk twist.
When everyday Londoners mysteriously turn into vicious killers, only the circus’ lineup of Strongmen, Fire Blowers, Clowns and other performers possess the unique talents necessary to save the city. Through tactical turn-based battles, these unlikely heroes face Bobbies, British Sailors gone bad, aggressive Posh Girls, and other Victorian-era archetypes stand in their way – not to mention the occasional menacing Mime or Robobear. The game’s innovative Devotion morale system affects characters’ performance not only in battles, but also for actual circus shows, dutifully managed between heroic jaunts through six sprawling districts.
Electrifying RPG Combat
Test the skills of Strongmen, Fire Blowers, Escape Artists, Clowns, and other classic circus performers – 15 playable archetypes total, each with deep tactical options in battle. Assemble the most ideal combination of acrobatic artists to fight against over-the-top enemies.
Visuals and other features
Manage the Greatest Show in Steampunk London
Despite the chaos, the show must go on! Rebuild the circus to its former greatness and beyond, recruiting and training the most talented performers coming in from all over the world. Performers’ skill, chemistry with one another, and overall Devotion combine to determine the monetary success of a single show – and you’ll need every single spare Shilling you can get both for Amelia’s quest and to keep everyone paid and happy.
A Circus Like No Other
Immerse yourself in a striking world based on vintage circus posters, Victorian-era archetypes and classic steampunk charm.
Sep 06, 2022
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5770 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 740
- HDD: 5 GB
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8350K or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- HDD: 5 GB
- Circus Electrique is part story-driven RPG, part tactics, part circus management, and completely enthralling – all with a steampunk twist.
- The issues begin with the range of classes available in Circus Electrique. There are a total of fifteen.
- The game is set in an alternate timeline in 1899 London.
- Players assume the role of Amelia, a journalist covering the re-opening of her uncle’s circus.
- The game begins with Clowns, Fire Blowers, and Strongmen available to players.
- Battles are turn-based, with character initiative determining who acts when.
Samorost 3 is an exploration adventure and puzzle game from the award-winning creators of Machinariu...
Chrono Trigger is a role-playing video game developed and published by Square for the Super Nintendo...
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Real-time strategy genre has always been about domination over your opponent, and Civilization in ge...
The world has been overrun by the Dead Army. With every battlefield claimed by the forces of darknes...
Worms 4: Mayhem
Worms 4: Mayhem is a strategy game developed by Team17 Digital. It was originally released in 2005. ...
Cyberpunk 2077 is a science fiction game loosely based on the role-playing game Cyberpunk 2020. Set...
The Legend of Dragoon
The Legend of Dragoon (レジェンド・オブ・ドラグーン, Rejendo Obu Doragūn) is a turn-b...