Call of Duty
During the game's singleplayer campaign, the players take control of three soldiers from different armies: Joey Martin from the U.S. military, sergeant Evans from the British SAS, and Alexei Ivanovich Voronin from the Red Army. The game's plot follows their path from boot camp to the Battle of Berlin. There are 26 missions present in the game.
Call of Duty features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. During the singleplayer campaign, a briefing is held or a slide-show with commentary before every mission. In order to complete a level, the player has to complete several objectives in a chronological order. There are four difficulty levels in Call of Duty, they differ in the amount of damage the player can sustain. There is no health regeneration system present in the game. A health pack system is used instead.
The players can carry two main weapons, one pistol, and 10 grenades. The players can melee any enemy they encounter in the game.
At the beginning of the match, the players choose one of four sides: the U.S. Army, the British forces, the Vermacht, and the Red Army.
There are 4 game modes present in Call of Duty: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Domination and Search and Destroy.
The game's maps are renditions of the real battlefields, such as Sainte-Mere-Eglise, the shores of Normandy, Berlin, and Stalingrad.
Release DateOct 29, 2003
- CPU: Pentium III 600MHz or Athlon 600MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 98/ME – Pentium III 700MHz or Athlon 700MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 2000/XP
- GPU: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 32 MB hardware T&L-capable video card and latest drivers
- RAM: 128 MB
- HDD: 1.4GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400MB for Windows 98/ME swap file, 600MB for Windows 2000/XP swap file)
- Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game that takes place during the events of World War II.
- It is the first installment in the Call of Duty series.
- Call of Duty is similar in theme and gameplay to Medal of Honor.
- Call of Duty showcases multiple viewpoints staged in the American, British, and Soviet theaters of World War II.
- There are sixteen multiplayer maps in total.
- The game is based on the Quake III: Team Arena game engine.
- The multiplayer in Call of Duty is similar to the multiplayer of many other games.
Game Engineid Tech 3
Call of Duty: World at War is a first-person shooter set during World War II and based on several hi...
Sometimes in order to be fresh, famous video game series take another path and tell a different stor...
Official CALL OF DUTY® designed exclusively for mobile phones. Play iconic multiplayer maps and mod...
Released in 2009, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 brings players back into the action. Join the membe...
If Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II left the story of Task Force 141 hanging, then Call of Duty: Mode...