Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Ghosts is the tenth major game in Call of Duty series and the sixth developed by Infinity Ward. The game tells a story about the nuclear destruction of the Middle East in the near future. The game’s main characters are the Ghosts, a force of U.S. Special Operations unit who conducts missions behind enemy lines. The unit is led by U.S. Army Captain Elias Walker, his sons Logan and David Walker but also with Riley, Captain Thomas A. Merrick and Sergeant Keegan p. Russ. The main antagonist of the game is Gabriel Rorke, who was a former leader of Ghosts but now works for the Federation after being brainwashed by it with torture and hallucinogens.
In Call of Duty: Ghosts the player controls not only a character of Logan Walker, but also an astronaut specialist Baker, Logan’s father Elias Walked and Riley – a dog who is the part of Ghosts team in some missions.
The game also features usual multiplayer and Extinction mode which tells a story set in the alternate reality about ancient creatures called Cryptids who want to destroy humanity.
Release DateNov 05, 2013
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- RAM: 6 GB
- HDD: 40 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i5-680 @ 3.6GHz or Phenom II X4 805
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or Radeon HD 7950
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 40 GB
- The story is mostly told through the eyes of Logan Walker, with several other playable characters, including an astronaut specialist named Baker; Sergeant Thompson; Elias Walker, member of Icarus and Logan’s father; and the newer option to play as a German Shepherd, Riley, the first non-human playable character in the franchise.
- The game’s main protagonists are the Ghosts.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts is set in the near future that follows the nuclear destruction of the Middle East.
- The multiplayer mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts features changes from previous Call of Duty games as some new mechanics have been added to it.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts features several staple multiplayer game modes, while introducing several new game types.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces a new game type called Squads.
- Extinction is a new game mode featured in the Call of Duty: Ghosts; the players’ objectives are to kill the attacking aliens, but the other objectives vary between maps.
Game EngineIW 6.0
Call of Duty is a World War II first-person shooter developed by Infinity Ward. It is the first game...
Battlefield Vietnam is an action-shooter game developed by Digital Illusions Canada. It came out on ...
Battlefield 2 is an action-shooter game developed by Digital Illusions. It came out on 21-06-2005. I...
Includes Digital Edition Bonus Content: 1,100 Call of Duty Points* PRE-ORDER AND GET: - Multiplaye...
The first console installment in the series, Call of Duty: Finest Hour is a game developed by Spark ...
Developed by Beenox, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered brings players back to the c...
Sometimes in order to be fresh, famous video game series take another path and tell a different stor...
Rise on every front: Dogfight over the Pacific, airdrop over France, defend Stalingrad with a sniper...
Continuing the science fiction theme from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Black Ops III ta...
Thirteenth in a row the main game of the series Call of Duty The single player campaign of this g...