Sequel to the 4-player cooperative FPS RPG Borderlands, where the new team of Vault Hunters arrives on the infamous planet Pandora in order to get the riches, hidden inside the Vault, and help to free the planet from the Handsome Jack, President of Hyperion. Clear out the endless waves and groups and marauders with various weapon types and character abilities.
Unlike the first game, Borderlands 2 provided DLC not only expanding the world of Pandora with stand-alone story campaigns but adding 2 more characters. Now the main cast consists of Gunzerker Salvador(dual-wields guns at command), Siren Maya (holds and paralyzes the enemy), Commando Axton (summons turrets) and Zer0 the Assasin (invisible sniper ninja). But with the DLC players can try out summoning giant flying robots with Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho.
Most of the game charm and popularity of Borderlands 2 comes from the supporting cast and the personalities of the NPC, making this fast-paced shooter with optional cover stand out.
Sep 18, 2012
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB(XP)/ 2 GB(Vista)
- GPU: 256 MB, NVIDIA GeForce 8500 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
- HDD: 20 GB
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 512MB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: 20 GB
- The game is again set on the planet of Pandora.
- The story follows a new group of Vault Hunters who must ally with the Crimson Raiders.
- The game adopted the “concept art style”, which features graphics inspired by both photorealistic imagery and comic-book-inspired visuals.
- Four playable character classes are available in the base game, each with their own unique Action Skill.
- Similarly to the original, completing the main story campaign unlocks “True Vault Hunter Mode”.
- The game features six weapon types.
- The game has a semi open world structure, as the world is divided into several sections which can be freely explored.
- The game supports four-player cooperative multiplayer, though the PlayStation Vita version only supports two players.
- The game also features split-screen multiplayer.
- Borderlands 2 features four playable characters: Axton the Commando, Maya the Siren, Salvador the Gunzerker, and Zer0 the Assassin.
- The four player characters from the first game, Roland, Lilith, Brick, and Mordecai, return in the form of non-player characters (NPCs).
Android Linux macOS Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 3 PlayStation 4 PS Vita Xbox 360 Xbox One
As the DOOM Slayer, you return to find Earth has suffered a demonic invasion. Raze Hell and discover...
Metro: Last Light
Metro: Last night is a first-person shooter, the continuation of the original game Metro 2033. In ...
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
A mysterious enemy named Smithy has appeared, forcing Mario and Bowser to fight as allies. Journey ...
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle
Travel to the four corners of the world with Brian and Gina in a crazy story packed full of surprise...
Chrono Cross (クロノ・クロス, Kurono Kurosu) is a 1999 role-playing video game developed and ...
Battlefield 1942 is a military themed first-person shooter video game developed by DICE and publishe...
Bone-rattling because of its complexity adventure in the Lordran, land of the ancient lords and endl...
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 4 Golden is the jRPG and the remake of the Persona 4, released four years after the original...
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition includes Morrowind plus all of the conte...