Battlefield Heroes is an action-shooter game developed by Electronic Arts Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment and EAsy Studios. It was originally released in 2009. Electronic Arts published the game. On review aggregator Metacritic, Battlefield Heroes has a score of 69. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Battlefield Heroes on PC.
Release DateJun 25, 2009
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz
- GPU: 64MB DirectX compliant video card, Pixel shader 2.0 and above. (AGP and PCIe only)
- RAM: 512 MB (1GB on Windows Vista)
- HDD: 1 GB of space is required to install the game
- It is the first game to be released in EA’s new “Play4Free” service, though players can spend money to buy weapons and customizations.
- The game takes place during the Royal-National Army Conflict.
- The game’s two factions, the Royals and Nationals.
- Battlefield Heroes featured a modified conquest mode providing each team 50 lives and eventually one flag at the start of the round.
- Battlefield Heroes features a total of three classes.
- Battlefield Heroes features a total of thirteen maps and four gamemodes.
- On 15 April 2015, Easy Studios announced that on 14 July 2015, they would be closing Battlefield Heroes and turning off services for the game.