The game allows you to gain experience of everything that can happen with the soldiers of the special forces during the most diverse missions. A full arsenal of modern weapons, from dozens of models of knives, small and heavier guns, from boats and helicopters to tanks and warships - all this is either at the player's disposal or meets him during missions. On land and sea, in the city and in the air. The game responds to everyone and everything. Weather - rain and wind change everything, as in life. The wet foliage behaves differently than the dry, gusts of the wind act on everything in the entire space of the map, the shower makes the air less transparent, thickens the darkness. Water is not just a surface, but water, with waves that you swing - in multiplayer, these waves are for everyone, their behavior is calculated exactly as the real waves would behave, players feel them precisely with the same difference for their position, as if they were in the actual sea, on the same wavelength, but in different places. Seven missions, five additions, three variants of the ending. The ability to see the gameplay through the eyes of any of the players, above the entire card, in a third-person mode and in the "Free Cam" mode. Multiple multiplayer modes, classes and game factions.
Release DateOct 29, 2013
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or better
- GPU: 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 30 GB
- CPU: AMD Six-core CPU, Intel quad-core CPU or better
- GPU: 3 GB AMD Radeon HD 7870 / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 30 GB
- The game’s heads-up display (HUD) is composed of two compact rectangles.
- The single-player campaign has several differences from the main multiplayer component.
- Battlefield 4’s multiplayer contains three playable factions—the United States, China, and Russia.
- All classes featured in Battlefield 3 return in Battlefield 4, although with a few role changes.
- The singleplayer campaign is set in the year 2020, six years after the events of the previous game.
- Battlefield 4 features a total of ten maps in the base game.
- Tombstone was tasked with retrieving vital information in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Game EngineFrostbite 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops returns... but this time with a Cold War flavor. The direct sequel to the 20...
Captain John Price returns as stakes are raised once again for the Tier-1 special forces team in Cal...
The sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company is the ninth game in the Battlefield series overall. The plot...
Battlefield 1 is a first-person action shooter set in the historical period of the World War I. Alth...
Thirteenth in a row the main game of the series Call of Duty The single player campaign of this g...
Official CALL OF DUTY® designed exclusively for mobile phones. Play iconic multiplayer maps and mod...
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter, a seventh installment in the series altogether an...
Return to the thick of the Second World War in Call of Duty 3. Released in November of 2006, Call of...
Call of Duty: World at War is a first-person shooter set during World War II and based on several hi...
Battlefield Bad Company is unique in the series "Battlefield" in that it features a full single-play...