Release DateJun 21, 2005
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP equivalent
- GPU: 100% DirectX 9 compatible 128MB Direct3D Card (GeForce FX 5700+/Radeon 8500, 9500+)
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 2.3 GB free hard drive space or more
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP
- GPU: 256 MB DirectX 9.0 compliant video card (GeForce FX 5700+/Radeon 9500+)
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- The story takes place in the early 21st century during a fictional world war between various power blocs: China, the European Union, the fictional Middle Eastern Coalition (MEC), Russia and the United States.
- Single-player mode allows 16 computer-controlled players while Internet mode allows up to 64 players.
- The multiplayer aspect of the game allows players to organize into squads that come under the leadership of a single commander to promote teamwork.
- Battlefield 2’s two game modes are Conquest and Cooperative.
- The game features seven different classes, similar to previous installments, that have their own unique roles on the battlefield.
- Battlefield 2 offers 15 maps for the players to play but shipped with 12.
- Battlefield 2 is a multiplayer video game played via the Internet or on a local area network.
Game EngineRefractor 2
Captain John Price returns as stakes are raised once again for the Tier-1 special forces team in Cal...
Rise on every front: Dogfight over the Pacific, airdrop over France, defend Stalingrad with a sniper...
Call of Duty: Ghosts is the tenth major game in Call of Duty series and the sixth developed by Infin...
Includes Digital Edition Bonus Content: 1,100 Call of Duty Points* PRE-ORDER AND GET: - Multiplaye...
Thirteenth in a row the main game of the series Call of Duty The single player campaign of this g...