Hardcore Call of Duty fans can barely contain their excitement for the next free-to-play Call of Duty game, Warzone 2.0. Although Warzone still exists and will continue to do so after November 16, a lot of players are still looking forward to jumping ship and playing the follow-up. In particular, one of the biggest draws for Warzone 2.0 is its highly anticipated game mode, DMZ.
According to the descriptions so far, the DMZ Mode is a special "extraction mode" that is the "most closely-guarded, leak-proof secret in Call of Duty history."
Although we do agree that Infinity Ward has done a great job keeping details under wraps, it's not exactly 100% leak-proof, as evidenced by the complete list of DMZ Mode missions leaked below:
- Extract a Hail Storm
- Kill a boss and extract their weapon case
- Extract with a full backpack
- Capture X amount of SAM sites
- Extract X amount of cash in one match
- Empty X amount of vehicles of gas (empty the gas of civilian vehicles)
- Extract X amount of enemy grunt weapons
- Kill X amount of grunts in the oilfield using a sniper rifle
- Kill X amount of operators with an assault rifle
- Kill X amount of operators
- Kill X amount of operators in Quarry
- Kill X amount of operators with an SMG
- Extract with X amount of different lethal or tacticals
- Kill X amount of grunts in hydro using a shotgun
- Kill X amount of riot shield grunts
- Kill X amount of special forces
- Extract X amount of liquor bottles
- Kill X amount of grunts at long range
- Extract X amount of operator dog tags
- Complete X amount of elimination contracts
- Complete X amount of hunt contracts
- Enter X amount of different vehicle types in one match
- Destroy X amount of vehicles
- Kill X amount of grunts with headshots using a pistol
- Travel to X amount of different Points of Interest (POIs) in one match
- Wipe X amount of squads
- Hack X amount of UAV towers
If you'd like more specific info about the mission briefs, you'll find the original source of the leak below:
DMZ could be a much-needed breath of fresh air for the Call of Duty franchise once Warzone 2.0 comes out on November 16.
Of course, this info is still subject to change. There's more than a month between now until Warzone 2.0 comes out and god knows how many closed doors testing. Infinity Ward might use this time to change if not improve the listed missions. But, even if the missions aren't the same, the list should give you an idea of what to expect from Warzone 2.0's much-lauded DMZ mode.