While Little Alchemy 2 is definitely a fun game to play when you have nothing else to do, the game itself can prove to be quite challenging for those of us who refuse to give up on any of its challenges.
After all, making new elements and ingredients by combining old ones, especially when there are no recipes and hints to guide you, can be quite a task. And while certain elements are definitely easier to make, some can be downright annoying to figure out.
One such example is figuring out how to make a Cloud in Little Alchemy 2, but with our help, you’ll be a Cloud making guru in no time.
What ingredients do you need to make a Cloud in Little Alchemy 2
Making a Cloud in Little Alchemy 2 doesn’t require a lot of different ingredients, nor does it require any elements that are harder to craft. In fact, a Cloud is one of the first things that you make in the game.
Given just how useful it is and how many elements it can be used to create, we seriously suggest that you make a Cloud before anything else. The only ingredients that you need to make a Cloud are an Atmosphere and Water.
How to make a Cloud in Little Alchemy 2
You can follow these simple steps to make a Cloud.
- The first step to making a Cloud in Little Alchemy 2 is to make a piece of Land. This can be done by combining two of the Earth element by placing them on top of each other.
- After creating a Land, you can then combine that Land with another Land to make a Continent. This is the second step into creating a Planet, which will then let us create an Atmosphere.
- After making a Continent by combining two pieces of Land, you can combine two Continents to end up with the Planet element.
- The Planet element has to then be combined with the Air element so that players are rewarded with an Atmosphere.
- Now, as we all know from nature itself, a Cloud is just a layer of contained water in the Atmosphere of the Earth. Using this logic, all players have to do now is combine the Atmosphere with Water, and they should see the Cloud item appear where the two previously were.
Upon creating a Cloud, players will end up seeing a larger image of the Cloud in Little Alchemy 2, along with the text “natural containers of water suspended in the air”.
At a glance, the recipe to make a Cloud in Little Alchemy 2 looks something like this:
Atmosphere (Planet + Air) + Water = Cloud
What recipes can a Cloud be used in?
Clouds in Little Alchemy 2 can be used in quite a few recipes and are able to make a total of 13 new items. Here is a quick list of what these items are and how a Cloud is used in them.
Cloud + Cloud = Storm
Cloud + House = Skyscraper
Cloud + Livestock = Sheep
Cloud + Sugar = Cotton Candy
Cloud + Air = Sky
Cloud + Light = Rainbow
Cloud + Heat = Rain
Cloud + Energy = Lightning
Cloud + Planet = Jupiter
Cloud + City = Fog
Cloud + Ice = Hail
Cloud + Smog = Acid Rain
Cloud + Plant = Cotton
That’s all for now with respect to what a Cloud can be used to create.