[FC]Ldr.Joseph
(joseph9317)
Not a Member
Hello, this will be a lot of info but I'll try to be as clear as possible. Here's the lowdown on the GGCW as far as PLA is concerned.

First, here is the current map. It shows which clans control which planets.
Here is a link to download the additional maps you will need to participate in the GGCW.

YAK is sort of a PLA puppet clan (plus a couple others), which is why I am posting here.

One Saturday, March 14, at 8 PM EST, FC is attacking Mygeeto. YAK is allied with FC, so it would be mutually beneficial if you helped us out here. This is a 12v12 battle, and there is a maximum 2:1 ratio between the attacking clan (FC) and their allies (YAK) in this situation. This means that, ideally we would have 8 FC and 4 YAK show up. 8 FC can show, so it would be nice if you guys could get 4 to show. Mygeeto will be played 3X.

On Sunday, March 15, at 1 PM EST, YAK is attacking Tatooine. YAK is allied with FC, so it will be a joint attack. Tatooine is UCF's home planet, so we have to win 3 battles there. There are 2 Tatooine maps: Mos Eisley and Dune Sea. Unit 33 has chosen that Mos Eisley will be played 1X, and Dune Sea will be played 2X. These battles will also be a maximum of 12v12. This means that, ideally we would have 8 YAK and 4 FC show up. We can guarantee that 4 FC can show, so it would be nice if you guys could get 8 to show.

It would be cool to do voice chat if possible, to make ingame communication easier. FC has been using Ventrilo, but I am aware the PLA uses TeamSpeak. I already have TS so I will ask around and see who else does.

I will make additional posts here as new information comes in. Add my xfire and Darmans (fddarman36) and ask if you have any questions.
  Last edited 2012-04-11 6:51 PM PDT; Edited 2 times
Snake
(aatcsnake)
Not a Member
Posted: 2012-04-12 8:55 AM PDT
YAK was made by me and Unit 33.. we just employ PLA mercs. It's not a puppet clan. I will try to be there Saturday and Sunday but I'm grounded right now so I don't know if I can make it..

[FC]Ldr.Joseph
(joseph9317)
Not a Member
Posted: 2012-04-12 10:22 AM PDT
fair enough, but if YAK wants to last very long in this tournament it will need to quadruple its current numbers (2)
  Last edited 2012-04-12 10:23 AM PDT; Edited 1 time
{PLA} UNIT 33
(ansifen)
Angel
RE: GGCW
Posted: 2012-04-12 11:15 AM PDT
You'll be happy to know we have six members, so we're on the way to having quadrupling our original member count which would be eight.

[FC]Ldr.Joseph
(joseph9317)
Not a Member
Posted: 2012-04-14 11:01 AM PDT
The Mygeeto battle today is actually at 7 EST

Jump to: